PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Blue Speed 3 For Sale

Speedy2008
03-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Nope, not selling mine or anything. Driving past Gyro Mazda late last night, saw 1 lonely Cosmic Blue Speed 3 resting in their lot among a sea of Mazdas. It looked shiny and new. Someone must buy it and put it to good use. Not sure if it's a demo or if it's been spoken for already.

whiteomega
03-29-2008, 04:56 PM
i would if i didn't care about restarting my loan payments all over again... :(

brecker
04-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Whitby Mazda has had one on their lot for months. Crap colour - no wonder:)

Cardinal Fang
04-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Cosmic blue isn't that bad. :)

RX9
04-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Whitby Mazda has had one on their lot for months. Crap colour - no wonder:)

thats the one joe and me test-drived, she have been there loooong time :chuckle

Unoriginalusername
04-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Cosmic blue isn't that bad. :)

better then maroon :chuckle

REZXPERT
04-02-2008, 11:55 AM
thats the one joe and me test-drived, she have been there loooong time :chuckle

i wish i could say the test drive sold me but i was sold on the reviews, pre-test drive:)

hey Bernie, i saw you pullin out of the municipal building across the street from my work. i was lookin out the window as i've been trained to do:chuckle

your wheels look hawt, now it's time for a suspension upgrade -
cobble cobble.

RX9
04-02-2008, 12:07 PM
dont tempt me. lol.... i spend too much on the car this year. i dont know what my wife gonna do to me when she come back. i change the car, intake, rim..... and i didnt let her know. :blush
i was renew the food lincense there. can you see me, i was staring at the parking lot for all those black cars.:chuckle

REZXPERT
04-02-2008, 03:13 PM
dont tempt me. lol.... i spend too much on the car this year. i dont know what my wife gonna do to me when she come back. i change the car, intake, rim..... and i didnt let her know. :blush
i was renew the food lincense there. can you see me, i was staring at the parking lot for all those black cars.:chuckle

swap cars w/ me before she returns:chuckle

theurgy
04-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Hey... no bashing the Cosmic Blue....

Speedy2008
04-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Seems like Cosmic Blue is a colour people either really like or really really hate as if it's yellow. I don't understand. If I could buy up all the remaining CB's, I would. My decision to buy the Speed 3 was solidified because of this avail. colour option.

theurgy
04-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm glad for Cosmic Blue.. given the choice .. I could have gone all True Red or Black Mica... but my dealership said they had 6 of these they needed to move as the colour was being discontinued. So I totally got them to drop the price on it.
I personally like the colour.. it's understated.