PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Fellow MPSer's

mleblond
04-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Friday April 11 2008

My day started at 9:30 am. I came down from Kingston the night before to get a head start on my day. I first drop off my sister at her work on bay street downtown.

Then head over to meet with CTA_Patrique to pickup my Cobb Springs. I had my google maps printed (I really want a GPS but want to invest in the full Car PC kit) and head over to his work. Obviously I miss my exit and end up at the end of some highway (Not sure which one it was but it`s still under construction...probably in sauga or something...) So I turn around and find my way back to eventually end up at Pat's work place. I call him up and he thought I was coming on Monday :blush. So Pat comes out and we do a cruise to his place in Brampton. (Thanks again Pat!)

From Brampton i do a quick stop at McDonalds drive thru. My car had a good echo there so I rev it up a bit ;) And take the highway 404 (I think..) to head down to Mazda Of Toronto.

I finally arrive at MoT and head downstairs to see Joe aka Flipdaddy. He was busy with a customer while the other rep was getting shit on by this other customer. Finally Joe free's up and hands me over my new rainguards :). While another TM3 member, _______, was talking about buying the demo black speed they had...

I then leave MoT and head down to Jimmy's place to install my springs. When i get there Jimmy is working on Pilzz's red speed. Doing brake pads, oil change and cobb springs. So I stick around, I was 30mins early (12:30). Jimmy had to fix another TM3 member's ride, ______, as he had a broken stud or something. Then Plizz comes with Mystery S and decide to stick around while I get my springs installed. We were out by (13:45) And Jimmy had time to eat some wendys :chuckle Excellent work and very fast turn around*. Thanks again Jimmy!

We then cruise, 3 MPS, to Allen's Simply Tire shop. On that cruise for some reason I was leading the pack without knowing where the hell I was heading :chuckle but we all made it safe and sound. At Allen's shop we meet Garu, as he needed to install his new rims. Allen was really busy but keep it rolling. Another member from TM3 was there, ______, and was getting dome work done after Garu.

So we leave Allen's simply shop at like 16:30 with 4 speeds :) and cruise down to this garage near by with a Dyno....where we see CTA_Patrique. Total of 5 speeds present. Dyno was nice but keeping the garage door open was freaking cold. And everyone departed afterwards.

I headed back to Kingston. I fought the traffic pretty good. For some reason people don't move out of the fast lane when they see that traffic is faster in the slow lane...but made it back in one piece.

It was nice to meet all of you yesterday! As my speed doesn't get to see it's siblings too often ;)

Oh and sorry for the blanks, I have a hard time remembering names but never forget a face ;)

Garu
04-12-2008, 03:08 PM
ROFL...
Now we need to ask _______ for some pictures.

mleblond
04-12-2008, 03:13 PM
ROFL...
Now we need to ask _______ for some pictures.

Hahaha yea for sure...

I know Allen had taken a few as well ;)

Garu
04-12-2008, 03:15 PM
BTW, thanks again for those decals. I had chance to put them on at Jimmy's today. They look awesome. I will take some pictures when I get a chance.
(Do the GB on them!)

Fobio
04-12-2008, 04:19 PM
that sounded like the perfect GTA (Greater TO Area...or Grand Theft Auto) mission with the MPS! good job!

Jeff-TheBiz
04-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Pretty sure it was Sergio at Joe's Window.

He is se_k on the board.

RallyPlaya
04-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah lets see ive met Sergio, S.F.W another like 4 TM3 Mambers @ MOT
Met Roy Roy and another TM3 member can't remember your handle @ Jimmy's
and Allen as we all now gets many TM3 Members
Met a fellow TM3 Member Nick or Nicker @ Audio heaven for Tint
TM3 is everywhere

b.rabbit
04-12-2008, 05:11 PM
That sounds like quite an adventure for you and had a very productive day! Glad everything worked out for you too! :)

mleblond
04-12-2008, 05:25 PM
BTW, thanks again for those decals. I had chance to put them on at Jimmy's today. They look awesome. I will take some pictures when I get a chance.
(Do the GB on them!)

Yea send me some pics for sure!

that sounded like the perfect GTA (Greater TO Area...or Grand Theft Auto) mission with the MPS! good job!

We looked like the Mazda Mafia :P

Pretty sure it was Sergio at Joe's Window.

He is se_k on the board.

Cool, Sorry again i did not come and see you Jeff. I will have to on my next trip :)

That sounds like quite an adventure for you and had a very productive day! Glad everything worked out for you too! :)

I like to be productive :) Will post pictures of the drop soon.

Pilzz
04-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Friday April 11 2008

We then cruise, 3 MPS, to Allen's Simply Tire shop. On that cruise for some reason I was leading the pack without knowing where the hell I was heading :chuckle but we all made it safe and sound.

HAHAHA!!! you looked like you wanted to lead for a minute there so I let you :chuckle. Anyhow that was fun, the spring install (THANKS JIMMY)
The cruise down to Simply, the short cruise next door and the dyno. Nice meeting you still.

Next time you come down to T.O PM me.

mleblond
04-12-2008, 06:22 PM
HAHAHA!!! you looked like you wanted to lead for a minute there so I let you :chuckle. Anyhow that was fun, the spring install (THANKS JIMMY)
The cruise down to Simply, the short cruise next door and the dyno. Nice meeting you still.

Next tiem you come down to T.O PM me.

Will do :)

Here is a pic of today with the springs on...funny part is that I don`t scrape as much as before but the wheel hop is killing me now...next mod is motor mount for sure...

http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v237/9/60/692410450/n692410450_2745581_464.jpg

Kinda dark...
Before front:
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v237/9/60/692410450/n692410450_2745602_2453.jpg
After front:
http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v237/9/60/692410450/n692410450_2745605_3676.jpg

Before back:
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v237/9/60/692410450/n692410450_2745603_2758.jpg

Back After:
http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v237/9/60/692410450/n692410450_2745606_4003.jpg

Unoriginalusername
04-12-2008, 06:51 PM
i thought springs helped cut wheel hop?

mleblond
04-12-2008, 06:57 PM

I guess they still need to settle....I dunno but maybe it was because it's wet outside :P

Pilzz
04-12-2008, 07:02 PM

they do but when it is as wet as it is, wheel hop is almost certain to happen if you give it WOT off the line:flaming. To make things worse if you have crappy tires and stock motor mount you will get the hops for sure.

Unoriginalusername
04-12-2008, 07:46 PM
they do but when it is as wet as it is, wheel hop is almost certain to happen if you give it WOT off the line:flaming. To make things worse if you have crappy tires and stock motor mount you will get the hops for sure.

good thing come monday i will have none of those things :chuckle