PDA

View Full Version : JPG Exhaust

p-o-g-i
05-05-2008, 04:36 PM
JPG Exhaust
http://www.jpgexhaust.com/index1.html

I know that there are some members on this site who have had exhasut work done through them (located in Oakville). Could you please post your comments/ reviews in regards to them?

I know Patrique (CTA Motorsports) recommends them, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has some reviews they could share.

Jimmy at StreeT Performance does fantastic work, but JPG Exhaust seems to be a little closer for me :)

Thanks.

zedtech
05-05-2008, 04:48 PM
JPG did the entire custom exhaust system on my last car (Grand Prix GT). They did great work on it. Anytime I needed a quick touch-up (like re-welding the heat shield on the cat) or a slight tweak to the alignment of the dual exhaust, they did it promptly and free of charge. Great bunch of guys there.

p-o-g-i
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
I got some work done this morning. My appt was for 8:30am and they brought my car in at 8:30am sharp. They said my work would take about 40 minutes.... and the work was done in just under 40 minutes.

Great shop, great service, right on schedule....

I recommend their services :)

(thanks Patrique for the recommendation...)

ZOOM ON 3
05-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah that shop is great. I've had work done both on my previous car and my Mazda 3.

Great bunch of guys there.

Unoriginalusername
05-10-2008, 02:34 PM
the welded in my resonator on my cpe tbe, did a good job at a fair price.... would recommend

doughboyr6
05-10-2008, 09:28 PM
this is less than 5 mins from my house....I was gonna go to Zorro in sauga

CM3
05-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know what methods of payment they take?