PDA

View Full Version : Avante - Great purchasing experience to share

tvismylife
07-03-2008, 01:06 PM
My lease with Agincourt is done and this time I turn to Avante which is closer to my place.

I phoned the customer relationship manager, explained my situation, then he referred me to a Sales manager who spoke my mother tongue.

With an appointment at 7pm, the busiest time after work, he greeted me, photocopied my driver lisence, then passed me the key to test-drive the Sport GT with lux package.

After the sweet ride with my wife, we were back and discussed what we want. He was patience to answer all my questions on colours and options. He even took us to the compound to check out the colours on that drizzling night.

He told me the discount he could offer (based on his position in the company). But that's not attactive enough. Agincourt offered me a better deal. He showed us the price list and how much profit they are making when selling at MSRP. So what, I just want my bargain. lol.
He called the general manager to his desk, explained our situtaion and his limited discount authority. The general manager immediately put in his discount rate and offer free paint protection application in order to beat Agin's offer. My wife and I considered and accepted. The whole bargaining process was make in 20 minutes TOGATHER in front of the computer. I wanna emphaze the word TOGATHER because my past bargaining experiences with other Mazda dealers were quite blackbox. the sales rep went back and forth and I didn't know how hard they were fighting for my discount with their boss. Even there was a case the sale rep came back with a strong chimney smell, for suer he was out for a smoke instead of asking the boss for my discount. Thus my wife and I were very impressed with their open-up atitude and discussing the offer TOGATHER right in front of the computer monitor, which show how much I have to pay and save. Their "No Game" concept works very well to me.
After filling out the information, he passed us to the finance manager. We're happy that nobody was pushing us to buy any extra waranty, protection, or aftermarket services. The finance manager gave us the information we considered afterwards.

Everthing was done til 9:45pm (they close at 9pm) . We thought our sale manager had left but he stayed behind to make sure everthing was alright, and took us to the exit.

I am not mentioning any names here 'cos I just wanna share this good experience but not making advertisement. Hope they can keep up this good service for all MAzda lovers.
I will make further post after I've picked up my car.

:bana

gochickenfactory
07-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Thats called "The Real Deal". No back and fourth trips by the sales client manager, as they are the manager that finalizes the deal.

We play no games.

- Avante Employee.

tvismylife
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Alright. here is the part about picking up the car.

My sales manager presented the car to me, inspected in and out. He demonstrated the features and stuffs. Full tank of gas. There was 10.5km on the milage. He explained they won't drive customer's cars for joy-ride. Only defect is a 2mm rip on side of the passenger seat. Both the Sales manager and Finance manager were so anxious about that. The service manager was brought to see that together. He gave me his card and promised manage it either leaving it to him or the next time of visit. I chose to do it later.

Finance manager went through all paper work with me, including returning my lease car. Again, no pressure on me for buying those extra warranty or after market protection services.

In a nutshell, it’s a smooth handover and purchase experience. Good price and no stress.

:bana

tvismylife
07-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh that was a rainy weekend and I got the good chance to test out the wipers. Very nice that they put on the thing or coating on the windshield so the rain condensed as droplets for easy wiping and better vision.

It's out of my expectation 'cos I didnt' ask for that. Well done!

gochickenfactory
07-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, thanks to the instant detailer that i used on your windshield right before you picked up the car. It should stay like that for awhile, once it dies down. Notify me, and on your next service i will make sure i personally reapply the coat rain repellant < typo

Im glad you are enjoying your brand new Mazda 3 GT.
-Kelvin