PDA

View Full Version : fresh off the press, edmunds.com MS3 vs wrx vs ralliart

silvermist99
07-15-2008, 11:07 PM
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/Comparos/articleId=128908?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1 .*

I love my car :bana2

Fobio
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
nice...I wish I wrote car reviews for a living...

silvermist99
07-15-2008, 11:39 PM
nice...I wish I wrote car reviews for a living...

lets start a business? but who will lend us cars to write reviews.

Did you play the video where they did slalom? It looked so much faster then ours at hada.

I agree with most of the review but I have no exp with the lancer.

Subaru must have measured their trunk wrong... I don't understand how its bigger then the mazda's. Its sooooo tiny in person.

and mazda... measured the turning radius wrong for sure also, I've parked many other cars with 36 something feet turning radius and its no where near as bad as this car.

M3Nick
07-16-2008, 12:37 AM
This article is awesome! I love all 3 cars :)

Fobio
07-16-2008, 10:05 AM
lets start a business? but who will lend us cars to write reviews.

Did you play the video where they did slalom? It looked so much faster then ours at hada.

I agree with most of the review but I have no exp with the lancer.

Subaru must have measured their trunk wrong... I don't understand how its bigger then the mazda's. Its sooooo tiny in person.

and mazda... measured the turning radius wrong for sure also, I've parked many other cars with 36 something feet turning radius and its no where near as bad as this car.

That's the thing...it's not so much that I can be a great driver/writer...just that I know in general I can do a better job reporting...hehe...

And yeah...the car is atrocious for turning radius...I love 3-point turns and parallel parking the car...:loco

In terms of the "trunk" the might have just measured the volume under the hatch cover...and the entire hatch...

Speedy2008
07-17-2008, 08:11 PM
I'll be the editor.

Unoriginalusername
07-17-2008, 08:26 PM
slow times for all

Mafty
07-17-2008, 10:42 PM
for some reason all review writers HATE the look of the new WRX, while i think its their best model, i love the styling of the newWRX, if its price wasnt 7,000 more than the mazda i wouldnt be driving what i drive, i find the wrx to be one of the nicest lookin cars on the road.

Fobio
07-17-2008, 11:22 PM
I think the reason ppl, esp hatch owners dislike or like the WRX is because its proportions and side profile is almost identical to the MS3...I rather think it doesn't matter how it looks as the WRX/STi's are more about function than form...and esp with po-po's the way they are, the more sleeper/incognito you are the better...

All go, no show, no rice, it's nice....