PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting windshield washer nozzles

WeatherB
08-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know whether the windshield washer nozzles on the Speed3 are adjustable? Right now part of the stream is shooting off the windshield and onto the roof, so I need to adjust it down a little.

I tried to use a needle to adjust it but the section with the hole does not want to move. :complain

cwp_sedan
08-10-2008, 02:18 PM
It should be adjustable. Make sure there's no dirt/wax in the nozzle.

WeatherB
08-10-2008, 02:37 PM
It should be adjustable. Make sure there's no dirt/wax in the nozzle.

I know the ones on the Regular3 are adjustable, but the Speed3 has a different nozzle.

Based on the design, I don't think they're adjustable.

cwp_sedan
08-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I know the ones on the Regular3 are adjustable, but the Speed3 has a different nozzle.

Based on the design, I don't think they're adjustable.

Still odd they aren't adjustable. If they just started spraying a different direction they have to be either dirty or out of alignment.

WeatherB
08-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Still odd they aren't adjustable. If they just started spraying a different direction they have to be either dirty or out of alignment.

Ya, I thought they would be adjustable...

They were always "out of alignment", but it took me a few months to get annoyed enough to try to adjust it.

5_Alive
08-10-2008, 05:33 PM
They are adjustable (in case I missed something)..
You need like one of those little, pick tools, something like a dentist uses, they come with tool kits, grab the inside of the jet nozzle, and drag where you want it.. its how it was on the P5.. same on these.. make sure you don't use too much pressure.. or you may break it out of its socket..
another note, try some wd-40 on a cloth and rub it in before you adjust it.. then clean it really well after you adjust it with some glass cleaner..
I hope this helps you out..