PDA

View Full Version : Showroom

Split98
10-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey, just a quick suggestion (and to anyone at TM3... I'm throwing this suggestion out there too)

Of all the forums I've read, I remember FocalJet.com being my favorite for one reason: Showroom.

I know we have a reader's rides section, but with it tucked all the way down there, it gets overlooked.

There would be times when the Showroom would be all I checked, and would be constantly seeing cool things people have done.

It's like a culmination of Exterior, Interior and Performance mods all in one room, and leaves the other sections to more of an idea or how-to area.

Just a suggestion, but I would LOVE to see a Showroom section moved up to the top. I hardly know what peoples rides look like on here!

Fuman
10-08-2008, 03:20 PM
I like the location of member's rides as it is. Maybe it is cause I'm used to it.

06Touring3
10-09-2008, 03:03 PM
the members ride section is a showroom

Split98
10-11-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey, just a quick suggestion (and to anyone at TM3... I'm throwing this suggestion out there too)

Of all the forums I've read, I remember FocalJet.com being my favorite for one reason: Showroom.

I know we have a reader's rides section, but with it tucked all the way down there, it gets overlooked.

There would be times when the Showroom would be all I checked, and would be constantly seeing cool things people have done.

It's like a culmination of Exterior, Interior and Performance mods all in one room, and leaves the other sections to more of an idea or how-to area.

Just a suggestion, but I would LOVE to see a Showroom section moved up to the top. I hardly know what peoples rides look like on here!.

Darkfrosty7
10-21-2008, 11:42 AM

Just a suggestion, but I would LOVE to see a Showroom section moved up to the top. I hardly know what peoples rides look like on here!

i 2nd that

Split98
10-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks man. My fingers are crossed...

mazdathree
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Showroom seems like a nice idea. Make member's ride section as the showroom somewhere at the top of the page.

Split98
10-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Yeah. That'd be perfect. Right in the 'General' section