PDA

View Full Version : MS3 Winter Mats

MRT_MS3
10-16-2008, 07:45 PM
I was just wondering if any has one on their MS3. I was promised by my dealership that I will be getting a set for FREE. When I went to pick them up, the Parts Manager said that Mazda Canada has stopped them from selling the mats to customers due to the sport pedals sticking to the mats. :complain

aris
10-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I am not sure if the speed is diferent in side but the all seaon floor matts don't stick to the cluth...on the aftermarket ones do...I don't think they want to give you it for free and thats why they told you that?

Pilzz
10-16-2008, 08:26 PM
I was just wondering if any has one on their MS3. I was promised by my dealership that I will be getting a set for FREE. When I went to pick them up, the Parts Manager said that Mazda Canada has stopped them from selling the mats to customers due to the sport pedals sticking to the mats. :complain

There was an issue before with the original all weather mats where they got stuck under the gas pedal. I know that there was a recall done and they replaced the mats. They should have the new style ones now that dont cause the problems. I had to argue with the parts guy at a dealership to tell him that the revised mats are good. Dont let them give you the BS story that is old news now, the mats should be good now.

MSMitch
10-16-2008, 08:27 PM
They have been fixed (made thinner) as of last winter (from what I was told by a couple of dealerships last winter) - I have winter mats (say Mazda 3 on them) and they fit fine with my speed 3 with no catching of the clutch.

MRT_MS3
10-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the quick replies fellas.

I don't think they want to give you it for free and thats why they told you that?
Naw. The sales guy said that I could get any accessories in the matts price range I just don't know which one.

I want the damn matts. :flaming

MRT_MS3
10-17-2008, 12:35 AM
does anybody have the revised part numbet so i could go to the dealership tomorrow and see if they have the right one?

Wild Weasel
10-17-2008, 08:44 AM
There's a new GP going on for the Weathertech floor liners. I'd recommend going that route instead.

aris
10-17-2008, 09:37 AM
does anybody have the revised part numbet so i could go to the dealership tomorrow and see if they have the right one?

If you bought your car brand new their should be a cd in their and in that cd has accerois and prices and part numbers for accrerios....i would look it up for you but i am not a not at home other wise i would look....