PDA

View Full Version : Seat height adjustment move the whole chair?

thrasher
11-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Wondering if anyone noticed that the seat height adjustment only really moves the back, up and down because it pivots at the front.

In the manual it shows the whole chair moves up and down, but when I use the adjustment, really only the back part of the chair is moving up or down and not the front with it.

Anyone else notice this?

Jeff-TheBiz
11-26-2008, 08:47 PM
in a GS+ you can adjust the height as well.

not in a GX.

thrasher
11-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Sorry, should have mentioned..

I have a GT 07, but I've noticed that for the seat height adjustment the back of the seat moves up and down more than the front of the seat.. Almost like it is pivoting at the front. Doesn't seem to do much for me interms or height because my leg still hits the front edge of the seat.

McGuyver_3
12-13-2008, 05:46 PM
in a GS+ you can adjust the height as well.

not in a GX.

HMMi think you just gave me a new challenge haha. an up and down movement chair in a gx but with electric motors :)

Jeff-TheBiz
12-14-2008, 05:38 PM
HMMi think you just gave me a new challenge haha. an up and down movement chair in a gx but with electric motors :)

Don't forget the lazy boy style foot rest with massage attachment.

McGuyver_3
12-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Don't forget the lazy boy style foot rest with massage attachment.

thatl be a tough one for the drivers side but easy for the passenger here we go again lol

wherermykeys
12-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, i notice that too. My seat doesn't move at the front as much as the back so it winds up sloping down a bit when I raise the seat. Doesn't really matter to me though cos I like to have it all the way down anyway.

Go_Habs_Go
12-23-2008, 04:18 PM
it's not a 'true' height adjustment!

We've been HAD!!!!!!!!!