PDA

View Full Version : woman puts diesel in her car dave's farm to the rescue

jaimie08mazda3
01-20-2009, 10:43 PM
LOLLL smart woman puts diesel in her gas corolla... smaaaaaaaaaaaart blonde too... wierd
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vgTlZIId4cI&feature=channel

Thrizzl3
01-20-2009, 10:54 PM
lmfao it smells weird

jaimie08mazda3
01-20-2009, 11:33 PM
that car was soo smokey. and how do you do that. put diesel in your car. i swear to god

bunchi
01-21-2009, 12:01 AM
some chick (she was hot :chuckle) almost filled up her mazda 3 sedan with diesel, and me not minding my own business, saw her that she was about to pump diesel into her car, left the nozzle hanging from my gas tank, ran to her to tell her to stop. this was in the shell gas station on don mills and overlea, the pump closest to the street was diesel and she didn't even check what she's going to pump into her car. i was so close to lecturing her lol anyway, it makes you feel good that you have helped somebody and maybe because of that she'll be in a lot of trouble with her car. so yeah... stupid.. but it happens!

Thrizzl3
01-21-2009, 12:15 AM
bunchi..you shoulda got her number:chuckle

bunchi
01-21-2009, 12:35 AM
with my wife looking from inside the car? she also thought I saw what the girl was doing because she's hot and she's got my attention, to the point where i knew what kind of fuel she's putting in her car :chuckle said that if it was someone who was fugly i wouldn't have given a sh!t :chuckle

matt9
01-21-2009, 07:33 AM
Isn't the nozzle a different size or something to prevent this sort of mistake?

jaimie08mazda3
01-21-2009, 09:50 AM
with my wife looking from inside the car? she also thought I saw what the girl was doing because she's hot and she's got my attention, to the point where i knew what kind of fuel she's putting in her car :chuckle said that if it was someone who was fugly i wouldn't have given a sh!t :chuckle

ahahahahahahhaha well now your screwed cuz you cant lie. its like when driving to wherever your going, and your with the wife/girlfriend/fiancee whatever and you see the reallly hot chick either driving in a car or walking down the street and you cant help but pay attention... then you get punched because she see's what your looking at.. no sense in lying:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

arent the nozzle's yellow too :chuckle

bunchi
01-21-2009, 10:29 AM

nozzles are the same I think, but different color... but what do some people know??

bunchi
01-21-2009, 10:36 AM
ahahahahahahhaha well now your screwed cuz you cant lie. its like when driving to wherever your going, and your with the wife/girlfriend/fiancee whatever and you see the reallly hot chick either driving in a car or walking down the street and you cant help but pay attention... then you get punched because she see's what your looking at.. no sense in lying:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

believe me I got the back of my head smacked by my wife all the time, you know let's say you're in a mall,then a hot chick passes by, and for some reasons I just can't help but turn my head :chuckle it's like she knows the types which will make my head turn so she's ready to lay some smacking when she sees them. chicks knows a hot chick more than you :chuckle

jaimie08mazda3
01-21-2009, 01:43 PM
believe me I got the back of my head smacked by my wife all the time, you know let's say you're in a mall,then a hot chick passes by, and for some reasons I just can't help but turn my head :chuckle it's like she knows the types which will make my head turn so she's ready to lay some smacking when she sees them. chicks knows a hot chick more than you :chuckle

like you will be walking with her and then she will notice the girl instantly and will look at you and you've already turned your head because your a guy you gotta look at the front and back. then you notice some sort of sharp pain in your head... then you realize... ohh right i shouldn't have done that:chuckle but girls please understand we are men, we have you and we love you butttttt you see some really hot chick in the mall we will look. or in a car or driving. worst is when your driving... i was sacked once while driving cuz some chick in a mustang gave the the look:complain it hurt..

firstmazda
01-28-2009, 07:42 PM
LOL it's soo true guys.

I learned quickly last week that the one and only important thing every husband has to bring on his trip to the beaches in Hawaii is a pair of REALLY REALLY dark sunglasses. Preferably the ones with the reflective lenses.

That way your better half can't see where your eyes are looking!
The pair i brought last week weren't dark enough so I actually went out and bought a new pair! hahaha

She thought I was sleeping the whole time while we were lying on the beach but really I was taking mental photographs! HAHAHA Go MEN!!

bunchi
01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I bet you wished those sunglasses gave you x-ray vision :chuckle

x_o_k_x
01-29-2009, 12:02 AM
i had a customer once at car rental i worked at, borrowing one of our Cube tracks, and filling with diesel after.. Guess what, the engine internals melted while she was driving on the highway from Ottawa. That was fun:loco

firstmazda
01-29-2009, 03:33 PM
I bet you wished those sunglasses gave you x-ray vision :chuckle

LOL believe me, with the bikinis that were strutting around waikiki, there was no need for X-ray vision!

Why do you think i went out and bought darker shades!
couldn't risk gettin caught! hahaha

bunchi
01-29-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't need glasses... and I always use the "if I was looking at hot guys then you're gonna have a problem" comeback :chuckle