PDA

View Full Version : Wheels Direct - changed tires

ds2chan
02-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Yesterday, I found a leak in my tire valve on the front driver tire and it wouldn't hold any air. I filled the tire yesterday in hopes it would hold but this morning I found all the air had leaked out.. so I had to throw on the spare tire and I drove over to Wheels Direct (http://www.wheels-direct.com/) at Sheppard and McCowan and they changed the valve for $10 (took my tire, removed the valve, balanced the tire) and it only took them about 15 mins.

I used them before. I originally bought my Winter Tires from them and they did a good job. They also changed my wife's 4 tires on her Civic last summer for $40..

wikdslo
02-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Must agree.
I've always gone there for the last 4 sets of tires I have purchased for myself and fathers car, and recommended many a friend there. (My LAST set I purchased was through talon tire because I had a coupon for them).

I have always had good service from them, their prices were always the cheapest, or only slightly more money than other shops I called around to, which I'm more than happy to pay if it means a good experience..

I know my post count is low but it will go up! I JUST signed up on this forum as the gf and I are working on purchasing a Mazda 3 GT.