PDA

View Full Version : 1st CWP meet Poll

JohnyGT
03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Thinking of our 1st meet, folks.
Throwing a poll of the date, and activity.

1. Date Option - March 14 or 21 (both Sat)
2. Activiy Option - Paintball or Go Kart

For the time, im thinking of 12:00, so we can have pizza, get a chance to

get to know each other,and start the activities around 1.

Please leave your opinion.

P.S : New comers will be welcomed!

--------------------------------- Details -----------------------------------------------------

(1) Paint Ball
http://www.sgtsplatters.com/

Prices;

1.Renters
$29.95 gets you:
General admission + 4 hours of field time.
Standard Semi-automatic Paintball gun*.
Full face mask and goggles.
100 Paintballs.
Unlimited CO2.
Armband (used to identify the teams).

2.Upgrades
Gun - Tippmann 98 - $10.00.
Jumpsuit - $4.00.
Paintball Prices
100 Paintballs - $15.00.
2000 Paintballs - $240.00 (only $12.00 per hundred!).
6000 Paintballs - $600.00 (the cheapest rate, only $10.00 per hundred!).
Go to our “Specials & Coupons” section for great savings!

3.Group Rates
20 Players - $25.00 per person. FREE Upgraded Gun (Tippmann 98)
40 Players - $20.00 per person. FREE Upgraded Gun (Tippmann 98)
60 Players - $15.00 per person… FREE Upgraded Gun (Tippmann 98) But you should ask for “Da Sarge” himself!
Private games are available for groups of 20 or more and require a deposit and reservation. Call for available times.

All group packages include special gun upgrades.

(2) Go Kart
http://www.gpkartways.com/

Prices;

Go-Kart Rates (at GPK you get more km per $):
Adult karts: $28 regular price & Youth karts: $20 regular price

SPECIALS:
Mon-Tue 2-for-1 all day
Wed-Thu $1 per Lap gets you 15 Laps for $15
Fri-Sun & Holidays Adult Karts - $20 for 1 Race or $30 for 2 Races *
Fri-Sun & Holidays Junior Karts - $18 for 1 Race or $27 for 2 Races *l

The above prices are per racing session, and include use of helmet, but to do not include rental racing suits. Prices are subject to change. Holiday rates apply any day of the week that a public holiday falls on.

* Friday through Sunday (plus Holidays) special 2nd Race rate may only be used by person using the 1st Race on the same day as the 1st Race, and cannot be transfered to another user. Special 2nd Race rate does not apply to additional races on that day.

Please note that a one-time annual license or membership must be purchased on your first visit, which will include a personal balaclava that is yours to keep for future visits.

Cash, Debit, Amex, Master Card, and VISA are accepted. No cheques will be accepted for payment unless they are bank certified or a bank draft.

Membership & Licenses
Basic License $5
As a minimum, all drivers must register for an official GPK license before their first race. The fee includes a license card, balaclava, 1-year registration, and online racing results. This fee is included in either of the above memberships.

General $49
Includes Basic License plus: 1 free race, a 2-for-1 pass, and 10% off racing fees for one year.

MistaChin
03-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Once we generate enough interest and figure out the exact date, we'll start roll call. For now it'd be great if we can get the votes in.

Thanks everyone!

bunchi
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
not sure to go but if I am to go, Mar. 21, karting. :) because I can't run, my knees are dead lol

MistaChin
03-06-2009, 02:52 PM
lol no worries bunchi, go ahead and vote at the top of the thread.

Everyone please vote at the top!

sauga_kid
03-06-2009, 02:54 PM
This is a great idea in trying to get people together but dobule check with mods on the idea about a CWP meet as I know there was some issues previously about having a MSP meet and was later changed to a MSP hosted meet that was open to all. We're one community here and "promoting" segregation by having "specific" meets, be it based on colour, hatch/sedan etc. kind of defeats the purpose. Kudos to you though JohnyGT for arranging all this though, good initiative.

Gizzmo_jr
03-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't think we need to segregate a Mazda 3/Speed3 club any more then it already is. Just my opinion.

yearoftherat
03-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Here we go again.... I thought we were one big happy family...

p-o-g-i
03-06-2009, 05:02 PM
:agree

Anyhow, both dates do not work as my birthday is on the 14th... and my wife's is on the 22nd (celebrate on the 21st).

sauga_kid
03-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I hope my comment wasn't taken the wrong way, I personally am not offended if they want to have a CWP meet, by all means, go right ahead! I just mentioned this to avoid this from happening and another "segregation" dispute starting up.

openuser
03-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Mmmmm First meet of the year! I vote for Karting!
I'd say we should open the meet to everyone..
Having white only club is the thing of yesterday..:chuckle ... KKK?:chuckle

It would be good for the attendance too! First meet of the year tends to be big.. let's make it awsome!

alhope34
03-06-2009, 11:19 PM
I'll go too! We can make the Japanese flag in the parking lot.

JohnyGT
03-07-2009, 01:41 AM
This is a great idea in trying to get people together but dobule check with mods on the idea about a CWP meet as I know there was some issues previously about having a MSP meet and was later changed to a MSP hosted meet that was open to all. We're one community here and "promoting" segregation by having "specific" meets, be it based on colour, hatch/sedan etc. kind of defeats the purpose. Kudos to you though JohnyGT for arranging all this though, good initiative.

Um, we are not trying any segregation here, 1st of all,

As there are many social groups like MSP, WB, SSC, and i believe they

all do there small community stuff for a little more bond for their own,

and thats what we are trying to do, not to offend or anything.

Ofcourse we are aware that we all are fellow TM3 members, just using

this meet board to easily organize ppl's opinion.

And anyone in TM3 will be welcomed, ofcourse :)

I'll go too! We can make the Japanese flag in the parking lot.

lol, ofcourse man. You can park right in the centre of our 3's.

lightingwhite32008.5
03-07-2009, 01:54 AM
i was hopping is wasn't on a weekend.. but oh well, but i probly can 't make it either..cuz of working...

DruidB
03-08-2009, 01:41 PM
i would also like to attend... but paintball or go karts dont really interest me... id rather just have a coffee and shoot the shit

JohnyGT
03-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Anyone is welcome :) Please join, folks

SpelingChampian
03-10-2009, 12:45 PM
lol, ofcourse man. You can park right in the centre of our 3's.

I think another red car is needed :D

I'd be up for paintball as it lasts way longer than go-karting. I'd be free this weekend, not sure about the next :)

Dragazn
03-10-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm down... im not really into the paintball or go karting... kinda broke lately... im down to just chill and chat .....

I agree with johny on this one... we're trying to bond more with the CWP of the TM3 but all members are welcome... the spotlight will be on the CWPs... hahhahah sick!

alhope34
03-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to drop out. Work is still down to 4 days a week and I forgot I owe $277 for taxes last year. =(

JohnyGT
03-18-2009, 12:21 AM
For the ppl who are planning to attend, please leave your name and the # of ppl you will be bringing.
If the total participation is less than 16, the meet will be automatically canceled. Thanks.