PDA

View Full Version : Where the Mississauga Meets will be

Darkfrosty7
03-11-2009, 02:41 AM
vote for where the Mississauga Meets will be.

Darkfrosty7
03-14-2009, 12:15 AM
most likely going to be amc, cause we just had a meet today at eglington and mavis. wayy too much attention from other car clubs.

Shotta-KB
03-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Yea for sure David...too much damn punks out there...thought I was gonna get a lung infection with all the rubbers that Mustang burnt out!!

AMC is a much better spot to have the meets for the ssauga guys, oh and on FRIDAYS too!!

Krakor
03-15-2009, 01:16 PM
AMC at Courtney Park would not be bad.

Have we decided on a day yet?

I was hoping for Friday night meet.

More time to relax and enjoy the company!

volcomstone
03-15-2009, 02:00 PM
cant wait :D im good with going to any of those spots.

Anrky
03-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Ugh, any day but Friday, some people have a life ya know.

:bana

Shotta-KB
03-17-2009, 04:24 AM
AMC at Courtney Park would not be bad.

Have we decided on a day yet?

I was hoping for Friday night meet.

More time to relax and enjoy the company!

I second that notion...here here! Ruling in favor of the people :chuckle

Shotta-KB
03-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Ugh, any day but Friday, some people have a life ya know.

:bana

You don't have to spend the entire Friday at the meet tho...come early and leave early-ish

Krakor
03-17-2009, 08:19 AM
You don't have to spend the entire Friday at the meet tho...come early and leave early-ish

I like that idea!

I say start the meets at about 7:00pm on Friday at AMC on Courtney Park Drive.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up with me at about 6:30pm in the Winston Churchill and Thomas area to drive to the meet as a group.

A line of 3's heading down Derry road would be cool.

sudz
03-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Finding parking in that lot on a friday night is nearly impossible. I go see movies frequently, and sometimes have to park far at the back. Its a busy plaza. Is the construction finished on that row of stores yet?

Krakor
03-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Finding parking in that lot on a friday night is nearly impossible. I go see movies frequently, and sometimes have to park far at the back. Its a busy plaza. Is the construction finished on that row of stores yet?

Crap. Sudz has a point.

Oh NO! What do we do now???

:AH

Shotta-KB
03-17-2009, 01:07 PM

No matter where you choose on a Friday will be busy, point-in-case last Friday at 8ish by Eglinton/Mavis that was quite busy not to mention Square One. AMC has parking by Denny's, McDs, Montana as well as the movie theater so it should be fine I think. I go there quite often too but it usually fills up when there are major HIT movie releases...like Transformer 2 perhaps :chuckle

Shotta-KB
03-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I like that idea!

I say start the meets at about 7:00pm on Friday at AMC on Courtney Park Drive.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up with me at about 6:30pm in the Winston Churchill and Thomas area to drive to the meet as a group.

A line of 3's heading down Derry road would be cool.

That would be nice...or we can all drive up Hwy 10 from Square One in a convey of 3's

Anrky
03-17-2009, 05:44 PM

Yeah the construction is all done there.

Darkfrosty7
03-18-2009, 02:14 AM
mods close this, i think we got our answer AMC Courtney Park!