PDA

View Full Version : Getting logged out?

kaval
03-20-2009, 03:40 PM
For a few months, I've had this issue with clicking on certain sections of the forum, and after the page loads, I'm no longer logged in. It used to only happen with the Make it Shine sponsor section, but now if I click on other sections, it also happens.

I've done stuff on my end like clearing cache, resetting my browser settings, checking the "Remember Me" box, starting my computer, etc..

Just thought I'd mention this to see if someone can advise.

Thanks,

Kaval

DumpInfo
03-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Kaval,

I'd suggest going into your Internet Options from the Tools menu from Internet Explorer and clearing out the browsing history (cookies, saved passwords, web information), cache (as you've already mentioned) and make sure you have the following selected.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3465/3370406025_5a7c43aa1b_o.jpg

After doing all that close out your IE and start logging back into everything you previously had access to. Another thing reboot your pc that also does the job sometimes...

Fuman
03-20-2009, 05:37 PM
For a few months, I've had this issue with clicking on certain sections of the forum, and after the page loads, I'm no longer logged in. It used to only happen with the Make it Shine sponsor section, but now if I click on other sections, it also happens.

I've done stuff on my end like clearing cache, resetting my browser settings, checking the "Remember Me" box, starting my computer, etc..

Just thought I'd mention this to see if someone can advise.

Thanks,

Kaval

see if you can add torontomazda3.com on the trusted site list.

I'd avoid what DumpInfo says unless you can trust all potential people that can come into contact with your computer.

S.F.W.
03-20-2009, 10:16 PM
see if you can add torontomazda3.com on the trusted site list.

I'd avoid what DumpInfo says unless you can trust all potential people that can come into contact with your computer.

also add torontomazda3.ca

mazdas3sporte
03-20-2009, 11:51 PM
I wouldent do the auto complete, it can store bank info, ebay info and pretty much all other account info, as S.F.W mentioned just add it to your trusted site list and also add it to your zone alarm or firewall safe list, I did that and its kept me loged in

DumpInfo
03-21-2009, 12:34 AM
My suggestion was strictly if you're the only user using the computer. But by all means use the other method they've suggested.