PDA

View Full Version : *Illumination Technik Feedback Thread*

chinsterr
04-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Purchased a pair of 3000K bulbs from Brandon yesterday. During installation I goofed and dropped the bulb, breaking it. Brandon was kind enough to warranty it for me! :)

Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an HID kit at a good price.

-Andrew

jonjon72
04-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Decided last minute on some HID fogs. Sent Brandon a request and got back to me first thing in the morning. Two hours later, I had them in my hands! Great service!

CM3
04-16-2009, 10:27 AM
I actually got my kit a few weeks ago from Brandon, quick and easy communication..quickly picked up my kit with no issues and installed same day. The product is great no issues whatsoever great sponsor! A+++

Pimpin_29y
04-23-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks again for meeting me last min on Monday! Brandon waited patiently for half an hour for me @ Kennedy Commons while I was held up in traffic.

My friend has installed the HIDS yesterday and loves them! Highly recommended!

towelsnap
04-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Seller: THL

Buyer : ME

Item : h7 8000k bulbs

Order yesterday , and received today.... what are you kidding? Wow talk about a buisness that looks after it's customers! (keep in mind I live in Kingston) Very impressed. I'm going to install and post pics up later I hope... wow Brendan that was fast. 100% impressed with shippping , will try out the product tonight =)

liquidzyklon
04-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Just purchased LEDs for the maplight, dome, and trunk from Brendan today. He's a really patient seller who helped with the install of the LEDs to make sure they fit and work before you buy them. Pricing is great too!

Dome light was a breeze and problem free.
Trunk light was a bitch. When I try to put the LED bulb in the socket, it retracted into the car body. I couldn't install it on the spot, but did test the brightness of the bulb and got the largest ones he got: 15mm diameter ones. For those who want to install the trunk light, please use a needle nose plier to hold the socket in place before you place the LED bulb in.
Maplights had problems. For those who installed LEDs would know, but this is for those who don't know. Basically the hole that the bulb fits through is poorly made / inconsistent tolerances. I've tried the newer 10mm diameter and the 13mm diameter bulbs and they don't fit through the hole. The old 10mm diameter bulbs fit but did not work on the spot. Brendan tried to flip the bulbs around and everything but nothing worked. I had to pry apart their connection wires a bit so they make proper contact before putting in the bulbs.

Very happy with the purchase. Will definitely deal with him again for my future lighting needs.

lanoisullid
04-25-2009, 01:40 PM
My passenger side ballast died (the passenger side of the front radiator support is a very bad location for a ballast), and Brendan arranged for an exchange the very next day. Definitely pleased with the service.

cwp_sedan
04-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Got some 3000k bulbs for my fogs through the group buy. Awesome so far! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

yearoftherat
05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
Just picked up a HID kit from Brendan. Nice guy, smooth transaction. Will deal with him again...thx !!

pearl3
05-19-2009, 02:07 AM
hes a good guy..refered many frds to him.
absolutely dealing with him again!

zedtech
05-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Emailed THL a couple days ago to see if he had a pair of H7 6000K HID bulbs. He replied to my emails promptly and answered any questions I had.

Met up w/ him this afternoon to pick up the bulbs - great price too, $40!

Great sponsor/seller, will definitely do business w/ again.

dj_chinaman2097
05-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Brendan replied to my emails quick and I meet up with him today to pick up 3000K H11 bulbs. Quick and smooth transaction.

Nick
06-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Bought a pair of bulbs from Brendon, very easy to work with, replied to messages promptly and was also early. =] Thanks again Brendon!

bunchi
06-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Brendan's a really nice guy to deal with. I got mine on the same day I decided to get my set. Everything smooooothh he made everything so easy... will definitely go to him the next time :)

jonjon72
07-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Brendon, thanks again for the great customer service! Talk about a sponsor that stands by his product and his customers!

Looking forward to installing those interior lights!

bluntman
07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Met with Brendan this afternoon to purchase a 3000K H11 slim ballast HID kit for my fog lights. Terrific guy to deal with. Installed the kit after work, work great, looks even better!

Thanks Brendan!

bunchi
07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
+1!

Brendon, thanks again for the great customer service! Talk about a sponsor that stands by his product and his customers!

Looking forward to installing those interior lights!

seelsy
07-10-2009, 08:46 AM
bought 8000K hid's off him, received them the next day, and even threw in some free interior led's! Lights look great, dont know how i ever stuck with Halogens, they're so bright :) thanks again, will definitely do business with you again

towelsnap
08-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Bought 3000K H11 Hids off him, recieved on Monday since I ordered friday lol . Great person to deal with and have purchased items in the past highly recommended.

nitsuji
09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Met up with Brendan this morning to pick up my 9006 kit. I had to have been his worst customer because I had to cancel my pick up twice with him the previous day. Friendly guy and called me back to check up on a minor problem I ran into during install. Will recommend!

Thanks again!

DumpInfo
10-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Picked up a pair of H7 8000K bulbs and a relay from Brendon this afternoon at KC. Thanks for the last minute meet. Definitely a person I would do business with again!

den03
11-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I just purchased the Ultra slim H11 8K for $120.00. Nice guy. Very good packaging. The lights work great.

I have a 2009 Nissan Altima. It was tough to get to the lights. There was no need to cut wires or drill any holes. Once I figured out how to get to the bulbs everything was easy going forward.

The color is exactly what I wanted. Very bright. Now I have to change my fog lights to match :)

He gave me his cell # and a warranty card with the purchase date. So far so good.

LY
12-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Purchased the slim H7 6k from Brendan yesterday. Great guy and and I got the kit on time. He also threw in a pair of LEDs for the plate for free....on and the kit it self works great so far! Like the color!:)

plontoc
01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Picked up a 3000k kit for my fogs from Brendan today. Talk about coming through. I called him around 11am and he was able to meet up with me tonight. Got them installed right after and I love them. Thanks man. I'll call you about those other kits I need early next week.

Def. recommended and a pleasure to purchase from.

cwp_sedan
04-07-2010, 03:35 PM
I grabbed a 6000K kit from Brendan last week and put it in on the weekend. Works great and seems to be even brighter than what I had in there. Thanks again!

ericssonfan
04-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Met up with Brendan today and picked up a 6000K HID kit. Installed it and it's looking pretty sweet.. Brendan was punctual and it was a very smooth transaction.. Thanks again!

cwp_sedan
04-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Brendan saved the day yet again. He covered my burnt out bulb under warranty from almost a year ago. PM'd him in the early afternoon and met up with him in the evening. Awesome service and communication! Thanks again!!

Turok
05-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Met up with Brendan this weekend early Saturday morning and picked up a 8000K HID kit. Installed it on Sunday, the new fogs are looking wicked!! .. Brendan was on time and it was a very smooth transaction.. Thanks again Brendan.

Would highly recommend!!

Adam

DarkKilla
05-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Picked up a set of 6000K HIDs from brendan on saturday, transaction went smooth
Installed on saturday afternoon, took about 1.5 hours including making it look clean. The most trouble was the spring retainer clip as I didnt remove the bumber to do the install
HIDs are looking great, I just have to check to see if they are aimed correctly

kLuMzi
05-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Running these for more than a year now. I got the set from omalak's GB (20+ kits).
They're holding up pretty well!

I will definitely buy again from Brendan.

crono06
05-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Purchased a set from Brendan. Shame that I didn't get to personally meet him.

Had them installed at a shop that Brendan referred me to; which was N1 Auto. I must say, Andy, who runs the shop, was a great guy to deal with and talk to. He didn't mind at all when I asked any questions while he was putting it together.

I will definitely not hesitate to deal with Brendan, or Andy at N1 Auto again!

Thanks Brendan!

laksman91
05-11-2010, 07:22 PM
good service! warrantied one of my bulbs. he gives 2 because everyone knows bulbs must be changed in pairs! :) i accidentally texted him at 11:30 and woke him up :| he wasnt too grumpy

stealthman12
05-16-2010, 04:23 PM
Met up with Brendan yesterday. Super nice guy and waited 30 min for me as I was running late coming up from Mississauga.
Thanks again!

omalak
05-16-2010, 06:29 PM
met with Brendan today to pick up a set of hr 6k hi/lo HIDs for a friends Civic..

As before he is a pleasure to deal with.. Took the time to catch up with me as well..

Truly an asset to TM3

Thanks again Brendan!

yearoftherat
06-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Picked up a set of HID's from Brendan today. Always a great guy to deal with. Thanks again !!

kLuMzi
07-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Brendan replaced my dead ballast under warranty. Awesome after-sale customer service!
Great guy to deal with

grex
07-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Met up tonight to pick up my hid kit. awesome transaction, no problems. The kit was a breeze to install hopefully no issues!!!!

Thrizzl3
08-16-2010, 06:07 PM
picked up a H11 kit from brendan. smooth as a babys bottom transaction. thanks man

SSmoked
10-09-2010, 04:35 PM
bought hids low beams + fogs for my balt aswell as my bros focus. great guy to deal with always on time and always very nice.
i had a problem with a connector that just failed out of no where. brenden replaced it right away even though i was stupid to forget the broken peice to him he was cool about it and let me give it to him another time
thanks again bro. i will be back if i need anymore hids for any of my vehicals.

hersh
03-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Bought an H7 HID kit in April 2009 from Brendan; sold the kit a week ago. Did not have a single problem with the kit other than one ballast which had stopped working on me during the warranty period and met up with Brendan; swapped the ballast for a new one. Recommended a few of my friends to him and everyone has nothing but positive to say about this guy and the HID kits.