PDA

View Full Version : Website is messed up......

insaini
04-13-2009, 06:00 PM
the times are all off ... when someone posts a reply .. it doesnt show who replied the latest .. but who replied one before the latest ...

example ... if there was a topic .. and two people replied .. me and another person ... it will show the person before me replied .. even though im the latest replier ...

it doesnt show that there are new msgs for a thread... it will display as already read....

something weird is going on .. u guys should check it out ... its been about 2 days for me like this ... anyone else having similar problems?

and its not just my computer ... it happend on my blackberry .. my home computer and my work computer ....

check it out! :werd

S.F.W.
04-13-2009, 06:04 PM
the times are all off ... when someone posts a reply .. it doesnt show who replied the latest .. but who replied one before the latest ...

example ... if there was a topic .. and two people replied .. me and another person ... it will show the person before me replied .. even though im the latest replier ...

it doesnt show that there are new msgs for a thread... it will display as already read....

something weird is going on .. u guys should check it out ... its been about 2 days for me like this ... anyone else having similar problems?

and its not just my computer ... it happend on my blackberry .. my home computer and my work computer ....

check it out! :werd

it is your user settings, not the board. Please check your user CP.

insaini
04-13-2009, 06:27 PM
just checked my user CP ... everything looks good ....

this thread ... it showed me as the last person to reply ... even though u had replied .. i would have never known there was a reply if i didnt click on it ...

weird?

06Touring3
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
just checked my user CP ... everything looks good ....

this thread ... it showed me as the last person to reply ... even though u had replied .. i would have never known there was a reply if i didnt click on it ...

weird?

it sounds to me like instead of refreshing the page you just hit the back button which would explain why you didn't see Ami's reply.

As far as times your timezone must be off. I had the same problem for a long time until i realised my time zone was on Mountain Time or something like that. There's no other way the times can be off.