PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Mazda 3 Review by Toronto Star

lykwid
04-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Pretty comprehensive review on the 2010 Mazda 3 GT

http://www.wheels.ca/article/535728

FTA:

"Meanwhile, those with sensitive tushes may not like the Mazda's taut ride. And road noise still creeps into its cabin a bit more than its rivals."

b.rabbit
04-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Also FTA: "Then there's the new Mazda's exterior styling. Whereas the original was a relatively crisp, clean unfettered look, the 2010 model is a beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder deal. A team of Peugeot designers moonlighting for Mazda is the only rational explanation for its new gaping maw front end."

hahaha.. :)

Unoriginalusername
04-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Also FTA: "Then there's the new Mazda's exterior styling. Whereas the original was a relatively crisp, clean unfettered look, the 2010 model is a beauty-is-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder deal. A team of Peugeot designers moonlighting for Mazda is the only rational explanation for its new gaping maw front end."

hahaha.. :)

lol

nabru
05-08-2009, 12:31 AM
I find it interesting how few articles mention the swiveling/adaptive headlights.
An option that is usually found on much more expensive cars.

I mean, I find it to be a pretty useful safety feature, something Mazda should have it mentioned by the various journos.

sjd
05-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I find it interesting how few articles mention the swiveling/adaptive headlights.
An option that is usually found on much more expensive cars.

I mean, I find it to be a pretty useful safety feature, something Mazda should have it mentioned by the various journos.

Not all of the journalists get a GT-E to test. We sent out a press release on the AFS that did get picked up a few places. However, one article said the next cheapest car with all of the content the 2010 Mazda3 GT-E is the BMW 3-series and it is a lot more expensive. I think $20K or so.

I just got my 2010 Mazda3 this week and love it.

Karateman
06-22-2009, 09:37 PM
The new gen "3" is really growing on me...even the front smile. Everything I've read and seen on TV on it was thumbs up. I can't wait to see the new Speed3 and it's WRX-style hoodscoop in the flesh!

aberg83
06-29-2009, 08:28 PM
I can't say I enjoy the front "smile". I think the hatch is cool though.

Lidity
07-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I love the adaptive headlights on my new 2010 Mazda3, it is much more helpful than I thought it would be.

Lidity
07-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey the front smile is the best part of the car I've been told by countless ppl, I have a sedan and I'm not too crazy about the about the hatch, mostly due to the wierd shape of the rear lights lol...

JadeButterfly
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
im one of the odd ones that like the front smile...the only thing I hate about it is cleaning it and drying it after a car wash....

BeEvil
07-02-2009, 08:24 AM
im one of the odd ones that like the front smile...the only thing I hate about it is cleaning it and drying it after a car wash....

I've been using my shop vac to remove the water from the front grill area. If you have one try it.

BeEvil

kjb86
07-08-2009, 04:46 PM
The new gen "3" is really growing on me...even the front smile. Everything I've read and seen on TV on it was thumbs up. I can't wait to see the new Speed3 and it's WRX-style hoodscoop in the flesh!

it's grown on me as well.. especially the 5 door... ohhh how I wish I didn't buy a 2008.5 now :complain