PDA

View Full Version : 3M tints

xjusticex
04-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Just bought my car today and delivery is next week.
Planning to have my windows tinted and was wondering if any1 have any reputable places for 3M tinting. 3M where as like those business buildings "they can;t see you from the outside, but you can see them from the inside"

Thanks.

McGuyver_3
04-29-2009, 12:43 AM
welcometo the club and good luck finding a shop that will do it for you as it is illegal just like 5% limo tinting. Also if you decide to go with the reflective stuff it may only go half way across the window as the reflection is a littrle dangerous to other drivers. That is if it is the material i am thinking of

HunGJaI
04-29-2009, 09:05 AM
welcometo the club and good luck finding a shop that will do it for you as it is illegal just like 5% limo tinting. Also if you decide to go with the reflective stuff it may only go half way across the window as the reflection is a littrle dangerous to other drivers. That is if it is the material i am thinking of

+1

Welcome, I don't think anyone would like it too much...and probably the cops won't like it at all. (Probably a ticket coming your way if you tint like that)

Gods Son
04-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Pretty much a guaranteed ticket. One, I can't see any shop doing it for you and secondly, the cops are gonna have a field day with you lol
Go to audio heaven, Im sure they'll hook you up with something very nice.

p-o-g-i
04-30-2009, 08:45 AM
There's also Auto- Links: http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=26704

I've had cars done at both Audio Heaven and Auto- Links. Extremely happy with both jobs. I appreciate any shop that will let you watch the work being done.

The only advice I can give for Auto-Links, if you need info from them, it will be a heck of alot faster if you call them as John doesn't go on the boards often..... but as mentinoed, he does do great work.

Gods Son
04-30-2009, 12:32 PM
There's also Auto- Links: http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=26704

I've had cars done at both Audio Heaven and Auto- Links. Extremely happy with both jobs. I appreciate any shop that will let you watch the work being done.

The only advice I can give for Auto-Links, if you need info from them, it will be a heck of alot faster if you call them as John doesn't go on the boards often..... but as mentinoed, he does do great work.

My apologies. I should've mentioned them as well. For me, Audio Heaven is literally down the street from my work so when I go my tints done I walked back to work after dropping my car off and walked back to pick it up. They do excellent work.

BlK98Cx
05-01-2009, 06:29 AM
im getting my car done this weekend at audio heaven...jeff is a nice guy to deal with....check them out