PDA

View Full Version : LCD Info Bar Climate Control

seelsy
05-06-2009, 03:26 PM
i noticed when the sunlight hits my information display for the cd player in my 09 gs, the climate control pictures can be seen such as the image of air blown on feet or those pictures, however they dont light up. Is this just an option of the gt model or is something wrong. I have the ambient temp guage and that so i wasnt sure if it should be on aswell. sorry if this is a brutal noob question.

omalak
05-06-2009, 03:30 PM
It will only come on in GT Models which have automatic climate control..

For the rest of us GX/GS owners it is a constant reminder that we should have bought a GT to begin with :chuckle

seelsy
05-06-2009, 04:41 PM
It will only come on in GT Models which have automatic climate control..

For the rest of us GX/GS owners it is a constant reminder that we should have bought a GT to begin with :chuckle

brutal haha well consider my face red :blush, just gives me another reason to trade my gs in for a gt once its paid off :)

fini
05-06-2009, 04:42 PM
brutal haha well consider my face red :blush, just gives me another reason to trade my gs in for a gt once its paid off :)

noo! if you are gonna trade in. trade in for a SPEED3!! w00t w00t!

seelsy
05-07-2009, 08:24 AM
noo! if you are gonna trade in. trade in for a SPEED3!! w00t w00t!

speed3's are so expensive though, i know you get a great engine and increased horsepower, but is it really worth it?

sicsol
05-07-2009, 08:42 AM
every penny, but had to turn in down as the wife doesn't want to learn how to drive standard. It will be worth it later when I buy the porsche..lol

seelsy
05-07-2009, 02:08 PM
porsche, very nice haha im still holding out for my lamborgini merceilago :)