PDA

View Full Version : TM3 Hat's with offset logo

S.F.W.
10-05-2009, 05:06 PM
For those who do not remember or were not around, back in July of 2007, 3GFX ran a custom hat GB.
After much research and a few phone calls, I am setting up round two.
All hat's will be Nu-Fit full back. You can select the colour of the hat, and embroidery. As well each hat will have the offset TM3 logo on the front, and your choice of personalization(name, handle, etc) on the back.
The embrodery of the logo can be any three colours.
In order to make this work I need a minimum of 10 hat orders.

Price for each hat is $30.

Image examples below:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5632/hats0807vw1.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2130/tm3hatwhite002mc7.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2130/tm3hatwhite002mc7.jpg

DumpInfo
10-05-2009, 05:09 PM
I like the idea but wish the emblem could have been smaller in the rear.

S.F.W.
If anyone has questions please ask. Ideally, I would like to get a confirmed list of people that want to order by mid next week. Lead time is one week after I place the order.

1. S.F.W. - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering

Thrizzl3
2. Phil - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering

the description is so technical lol

S.F.W.
10-05-2009, 05:10 PM
I like the idea but wish the emblem could have been smaller in the rear.

not sure what you mean? You want the logo smaller, and on the back of the hat? Or do you want the script on the back of the hat smaller?

S.F.W.
10-05-2009, 05:10 PM
2. Phil - black hat with silver and white embroidery

Iceman_F1
10-05-2009, 08:50 PM
3. Iceman_F1 - black hat with white embroidery (all of it white). Probably board name on the back

Zoom Zoom Boy
10-05-2009, 10:36 PM
3. Iceman_F1 - black hat with white embroidery (all of it white). Probably board name on the back
4. Zoom Zoom Boy - black hat with silver and white embroidery

philipfreire
10-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey SWF, can I get the TM3 smaller, on the bottom right side and torontomazda3.ca embroiled on the back?

I want the black hat, with silver and white embroidery.

S.F.W.
10-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey SWF, can I get the TM3 smaller, on the bottom right side and torontomazda3.ca embroiled on the back?

I want the black hat, with silver and white embroidery.

I can't change the logo size and location, as each time we make a change we need to re digitize the artwork file into the correct format for embroidery(DST). This costs the club $70.
If everyone involved in the GB wanted one logo location and size, I could make that work. That said, when we did the original GB, I was skeptical about the offset logo, and size. However, I really liked the finished product, and have been wearing the product for three years.

Cardinal Fang
10-06-2009, 08:14 AM
5. Cardinal Fang - White hat, grey outer rings, black background, red inner rings and grey lettering.

mazdaskit
10-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Whens the GB for the winter ones??

S.F.W.
10-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Whens the GB for the winter ones??

the winter toques should arrive next week. However, they will be much more "standard".

mazdaskit
10-06-2009, 09:21 AM
How much ?? & what style did you go with

S.F.W.
10-06-2009, 09:40 AM
How much ?? & what style did you go with

was trying to keep it a secret, but fine:http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=38007

Iceman_F1
10-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Minor change on mine.

3. Iceman_F1 - black hat with white outer ring, grey inner ring, white lettering. Username on back.
5. Cardinal Fang - White hat, grey outer rings, black background, red inner rings and grey lettering.

omalak
10-06-2009, 10:20 AM
3. Iceman_F1 - black hat with white outer ring, grey inner ring, white lettering. Username on back.
6. omalak - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering (Black hat)

philipfreire
10-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks for answering the question SWF,

6. omalak - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering (Black hat)
7. Phillie86 - I want the hat in the top left of the pic - If thats grey, just make it silver. :)

Zoom Zoom Boy
10-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Small change in mine also Ami. Let me know if this is okay.

4. Zoom Zoom Boy - black hat, silver outer rings, red inner rings and silver lettering. Gonna rock it McClaren style. :)
7. Phillie86 - I want the hat in the top left of the pic - If thats grey, just make it silver.

FoXy
10-06-2009, 03:04 PM
4. Zoom Zoom Boy - black hat, silver outer rings, red inner rings and silver lettering. Gonna rock it McClaren style.
7. Phillie86 - I want the hat in the top left of the pic - If thats grey, just make it silver.
8. FoXy - White hat... Not sure which one... I wanna look at them first lol (gotta be difficult)

She_Prime
10-06-2009, 03:17 PM
4. Zoom Zoom Boy - black hat, silver outer rings, red inner rings and silver lettering. Gonna rock it McClaren style.
8. FoXy - White hat... Not sure which one... I wanna look at them first lol (gotta be difficult)
9. She_Prime- Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)

mleblond
10-06-2009, 03:19 PM
9. She_Prime- Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)
10.mleblond - Blacked out hat (black hat with all black embroidery) :)

omalak
10-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Had to make a small change :)

6. omalak - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering (Black hat) - If the handle goes on the back then i would like it to say oz
10.mleblond - Blacked out hat (black hat with all black embroidery)

j-ski
10-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Had to make a small change :)

6. omalak - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering (Black hat) - If the handle goes on the back then i would like it to say oz
11. j-ski - White hat, black background, light blue rings with white out line around the outside of the rings, white lettering, and j-ski on the back in black

stormin84
10-06-2009, 05:54 PM
11. j-ski - White hat, black background, light blue rings with white out line around the outside of the rings, white lettering, and j-ski on the back in black
12. Stormin - Blacked out Edition

Broli
10-06-2009, 06:28 PM
13. Broli- Black, Fitted 8, Curved beak, Grey Outer Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Username (Broli) on back Grey Lettering (Script)
14. Broli- Blue, Fitted 8, Curved beak, Grey Outer Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Username (Broli) on back Grey Lettering (Script)

She_Prime
10-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Just editing my original idea for the customization part

9. She_Prime- Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)- She Prime on back in same purple thread used in logo
13. Broli- Black, Fitted 8, Curved beak, Grey Outer Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Username (Broli) on back Grey Lettering (Script)
14. Broli- Blue, Fitted 8, Curved beak, Grey Outer Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Username (Broli) on back Grey Lettering (Script)

1flycdnM3
10-07-2009, 06:11 PM
9. She_Prime- Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)- She Prime on back in same purple thread used in logo
15. 1flycdnM3 - Black Hat, White Outer Ring, Grey Inner Ring, White lettering. Username (1flycdnM3) on back White Lettering (Script).

BeEvil
10-07-2009, 08:34 PM
15. 1flycdnM3 - Black Hat, White Outer Ring, Grey Inner Ring, White lettering. Username (1flycdnM3) on back White Lettering (Script).
16. BeEvil - All black except my Handle "BeEvil" in silver.

Iceman_F1
10-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Have to ask, how should we go about sizing? Is there different sizes and if so, how do we go about figuring it out?

S.F.W.
10-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Have to ask, how should we go about sizing? Is there different sizes and if so, how do we go about figuring it out?
These hats are nu-fit(flexfit), you can either get s/m or l/xl. If you are unsure which size you need, I suggest going to a local sporting goods store and trying the sizes on.

Iceman_F1
10-10-2009, 05:58 PM
These hats are nu-fit(flexfit), you can either get s/m or l/xl. If you are unsure which size you need, I suggest going to a local sporting goods store and trying the sizes on.

Just tried out today. L/XL should be best.

S.F.W.
10-10-2009, 06:01 PM
1. S.F.W. - S/M - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering
3. Iceman_F1 - L/Xl - black hat with white outer ring, grey inner ring, white lettering. Username on back.

stormin84
10-10-2009, 06:12 PM
1. S.F.W. - S/M - Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering
3. Iceman_F1 - L/Xl - black hat with white outer ring, grey inner ring, white lettering. Username on back.
12. Stormin - S/M -Blacked out Edition

philipfreire
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM
2. Phil - black hat with silver and white embroidery - ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back

S.F.W.
10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I am going to leave this open until end of day tomorrow. I will then contact everyone on the list for final details.

ciscokid
10-15-2009, 05:41 PM
If its not too late i would like to get a hat as well
Black hat with grey inner rings, white outthere rings and handle name - cisco kid - in white. Thanks

S.F.W.
10-15-2009, 06:00 PM
2. Phil - black hat with silver and white embroidery - ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back
17. Ciscokid - Black hat, grey inner rings, white outer rings, handle name on back in white.

S.F.W.
10-18-2009, 08:48 PM
8. FoXy - S/M - White hat, Pink Outside ring, black fill, blue inside ring, pink lettering, Foxy on back in Pink
17. Ciscokid - Black hat, grey inner rings, white outer rings, handle name on back in white.

She_Prime
10-18-2009, 09:02 PM
8. FoXy - S/M - White hat, Pink Outside ring, black fill, blue inside ring, pink lettering, Foxy on back in Pink
9.She_Prime- L/XL - Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)- She Prime on back in same purple thread used in logo

S.F.W.
10-18-2009, 09:38 PM
9.She_Prime- L/XL - Black hat, TM3 rings the same style as Dave's but with light purple where he has light blue if possible. Also white outline around the rings so it pops on the black! (complicated me, I know)- She Prime on back in same purple thread used in logo
12. Stormin - S/M -Blacked out Edition, no handle on back

stormin84
10-18-2009, 09:38 PM
12. Stormin - S/M -Blacked out Edition- NO handle

Thrizzl3
10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
2. Phil - L/XL black hat with silver and white embroidery - phil05gx in silver on back
7. Phillie86 - I want the hat in the top left of the pic - If thats grey, just make it silver. ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back

philipfreire
10-18-2009, 11:57 PM
2. Phil - L/XL black hat with silver and white embroidery - phil05gx in silver on back
7. Phillie86 - L/XL - Silver Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Silver Lettering ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back

BeEvil
10-19-2009, 08:02 AM
7. Phillie86 - L/XL - Silver Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Silver Lettering ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back
16. BeEvil - L/XL All black except my Handle "BeEvil" in silver.

Hypothrml
10-19-2009, 01:15 PM
18. Hypothrml - White hat-L/XL-grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"Hypothrml" in black lettering at back

S.F.W.
10-19-2009, 01:23 PM
5. Cardinal Fang - S/M , White hat, grey outer rings, black background, red inner rings and grey lettering.
18. Hypothrml - White hat-L/XL-grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"Hypothrml" in white lettering at back

S.F.W.
10-19-2009, 02:16 PM
5. Cardinal Fang - S/M , White hat, grey outer rings, black background, red inner rings and grey lettering.
16. BeEvil - L/XL, All black except my Handle "BeEvil" in silver.
17. Ciscokid - L/XL, Black hat, grey inner rings, white outer rings, handle name on back in white.
18. Hypothrml - L/XL, White Hat, grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"Hypothrml" in white lettering at back

1flycdnM3
10-19-2009, 03:13 PM
15. 1flycdnM3 - L/XL, Black Hat, White Outer Ring, Grey Inner Ring, White lettering. Username (1flycdnM3) on back White Lettering (Script).
17. Ciscokid - L/XL, Black hat, grey inner rings, white outer rings, handle name on back in white.
18. Hypothrml - L/XL, White Hat, grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"Hypothrml" in white lettering at back

Hypothrml
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Ami,

I changed the colour from white to black lettering for "Hypothrml" on my post, my sure you catch that! Peace.

S.F.W.
10-19-2009, 04:26 PM
15. 1flycdnM3 - L/XL, Black Hat, White Outer Ring, Grey Inner Ring, White lettering. Username (1flycdnM3) on back White Lettering (Script).
18. Hypothrml - White hat-L/XL-grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"Hypothrml" in black lettering at back

S.F.W.
10-19-2009, 08:48 PM
11. j-ski - L/Xl, White hat, black background, light blue rings with white out line around the outside of the rings, white lettering, and j-ski on the back in black

plontoc
10-19-2009, 11:56 PM
If it's not too late...

11. j-ski - L/Xl, White hat, black background, light blue rings with white out line around the outside of the rings, white lettering, and j-ski on the back in black
19. plontoc - Black hat - L/XL - Blacked out - Plontoc in black at back

mleblond
10-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Updated size:

10.mleblond - l/xl Blacked out hat (black hat with all black embroidery)

Hypothrml
10-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Updated lettering!

18. Hypothrml - White hat-L/XL-grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"BOD" in black lettering at back

S.F.W.
10-20-2009, 11:11 AM
4. Zoom Zoom Boy - L/Xl, black hat, grey outer rings, grey inner rings and red lettering. handle on the back in Red.
18. Hypothrml - White hat-L/XL-grey outer ring-black background-white inner ring-white lettering-"BOD" in black lettering at back

S.F.W.
10-20-2009, 11:23 PM
4. Zoom Zoom Boy - L/Xl, black hat, grey outer rings, grey inner rings and red lettering. handle on the back in Red.
6. omalak - S/M, Black Hat, Grey Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Grey Lettering, "oz" on the back.
7. Phillie86 - L/XL, Black Hat, Silver Rings, Black Background, White Inner Rings. Silver Lettering ZOOM86 lettering in silver on back

S.F.W.
10-20-2009, 11:26 PM
ok, locking this thread as order is going in tomorrow. Will keep everyone posted.

S.F.W.
11-19-2009, 10:20 PM
update: I have picked up all orders. For those in the west end, I will be at this meet: http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=39438 .
For those in the east end, I'm thinking La Paloma next Wednesday at La Paloma. I can set something else up though.

Effin Itai
12-20-2009, 11:58 PM
I have one of these hats. Still have mine from 2 years ago and it looks sick! Ami are you doing another order come the new year?

S.F.W.
12-21-2009, 08:33 AM
I have one of these hats. Still have mine from 2 years ago and it looks sick! Ami are you doing another order come the new year?

If we can get 5+ people interested, I will put in another order.

jspeed_3
12-21-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm in for rnd.3

fu5ion
12-21-2009, 07:33 PM
I will want two. I just have to figure out mine and my bros head size.

eliminator
07-16-2010, 10:56 PM
I'd prob be up for round3 whenever it comes around...

leems
07-17-2010, 10:59 PM
I'd prob be up for round3 whenever it comes around...

+ 1 - let us know when ...

S.F.W.
07-17-2010, 11:16 PM
+ 1 - let us know when ...

might be a while..in order to make it work, need an order of 12-15 hats.

dave2010GT
07-20-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm in for this when it starts again

tycho81
07-20-2010, 02:28 PM
I'd be in for this.
Could use a new hat, and what better to have than one for TM3...

S.F.W.
07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
starting a list, just to keep things organized.

1. Eliminator
2. leems
3. dave2010gt
4. tycho81

tycho81
07-26-2010, 09:49 PM
** bump **

there must be more people out there who want a hat...?

eliminator
07-26-2010, 09:55 PM
yea, I'm still in lets get this thing going again

bman13
07-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Might be interested.

Iturralde
07-27-2010, 05:13 AM
I am in - I have added my name to the list - hopefully we will get enough numbers to put the order through

1. Eliminator
2. leems
3. dave2010gt
4. tycho81
5. iturralde

heavyfoot69
07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I want 2.

I am in - I have added my name to the list - hopefully we will get enough numbers to put the order through

1. Eliminator
2. leems
3. dave2010gt
4. tycho81
5. iturralde
6. heavyfoot69

j-ski
07-29-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm in again,

Ami you did a great job on the last one I got from you but my 11 year old step son took a stab at laundry and killed it. I would like another in the same fashion as the first

"j-ski - L/Xl, White hat, black background, light blue rings with white out line around the outside of the rings, white lettering, and j-ski on the back in black"

j-ski
01-21-2011, 11:16 AM
any progress on these AMI?

S.F.W.
01-21-2011, 11:17 AM
any progress on these AMI?

no progress to report. I might pick it up again in the spring...it's pain and expensive for small orders. If we got 15-20 it would be worth doing.

j-ski
01-21-2011, 03:29 PM
no progress to report. I might pick it up again in the spring...it's pain and expensive for small orders. If we got 15-20 it would be worth doing.

Ok man, that's cool

tycho81
01-21-2011, 03:36 PM
it's funny, I was thinking about this the other day for some reason.

Hopefully we can get enough people interested in the spring...