PDA

View Full Version : Modifications Done List

Rob23
11-09-2009, 10:34 PM
i think that there should be more added the the "Modifications done" list in our profiles. like short shifter, painted emblems, tinted tail/headlights etc. plus im sure there is much more i can't think of that other ppl would want added. is this a possibility at all??

MPS
11-09-2009, 10:55 PM
yes more for Mazda Canada to see and void warranty
i VOTE YES TO BS !

Rob23
11-09-2009, 10:57 PM
well i have an 04 and my warrenty is over, but trust me i got my money out of that warrenty.

cwp_sedan
11-09-2009, 11:31 PM
I think this has been asked in the past. Only S.F.W. (Ami) will know if it's possibly to edit the options to allow you to input your own info.

S.F.W.
11-09-2009, 11:39 PM
It is possible to add more items to the list. However, for many the "mod list" is part of the signature.

Rob23
11-09-2009, 11:48 PM
It is possible to add more items to the list. However, for many the "mod list" is part of the signature.

thats true, but it wouldn't hurt to have both? maybe we can see if other members add other mods or have a poll or somthing? could be of big interest...

McGuyver_3
11-10-2009, 08:37 AM
i dont want my mods psoted simply for the fact that if someone sees something they like it is easier for somone to track the car and make it more vulnerable to theft. Now i dont mean that forum members will do this but it is a public forum and you dont need a membership to see our posts or sigs

bubba1983
11-10-2009, 08:42 AM
therefore i think what we have is fine, its us doing our "due dilligence" to protect you, the general public :P

this has been a bubba public service announcement

Fobio
11-10-2009, 01:53 PM
i dont want my mods psoted simply for the fact that if someone sees something they like it is easier for somone to track the car and make it more vulnerable to theft. Now i dont mean that forum members will do this but it is a public forum and you dont need a membership to see our posts or sigs

some forums do implement the option of only allowing members to see sigs. but nothing stops the man from getting a membership.

this affects me none cuz we all know my car is stock.

cwp_sedan
11-10-2009, 01:59 PM
The thing is no one can see your profile unless they are a member. Signatures however a different story as you can see them in certain sections when not logged in/not a member.

I agree with that this doesn't stop anyone from becoming a member and finding out your info anyway. Always be aware of what you post up. :)

Rob23
11-10-2009, 11:34 PM
well im just sayin we already have a mods list why can't we add a couple things to the list? ppl already put all their mods in the signature, if somone wanted to steal stuff this wouldn't make it any easier. plus ppl always post pics with the license plate showing (not me). i don't think adding a couple things to the mods list would cause any threat...

Rob23
11-10-2009, 11:37 PM
personaly it doesn't matter to me, i just thought it was a good idea.