PDA

View Full Version : Manual Boost Controller Installs!!!!

T45
11-11-2009, 06:48 PM
I Wanted To know if anyone is having Problems with overboosting when they installed their MBC. I have found the fix to this problem if anyone is interested. I have been reading some forums and many people have had the problem that once they install their MBC they are overboosting up to 25-28psi, If anyone here is having this problem please let me know so i can explain the way to hook up the MBC to ur car. I had this problem on my car and now once i hooked up the MBC a different way i no longer overboost and the MBC works properly.:headbang

grandmotors
02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
i am planning on having a MBC installed, whats the best unit, and whats the safest way to avoid boost spike.

rick@garage16.ca
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
we sell alot of styles of boost controllers

http://ond3c.an7jn.servertrust.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=464

rorysspeed
11-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I Wanted To know if anyone is having Problems with overboosting when they installed their MBC. I have found the fix to this problem if anyone is interested. I have been reading some forums and many people have had the problem that once they install their MBC they are overboosting up to 25-28psi, If anyone here is having this problem please let me know so i can explain the way to hook up the MBC to ur car. I had this problem on my car and now once i hooked up the MBC a different way i no longer overboost and the MBC works properly.:headbang

Hey.... I could really use your help! I installed a MBC today in my MS3 and its not doing anything. I followed this diagram I found on the web but I'm still spiking. I took it out and I made sure the MBC was tight so there would be no boost going through (at least not past the stock boost setting) and it was like nothing was installed. Any help would be truly helpful and a life saver. Thanks!