PDA

View Full Version : OEM floor mats and mud flaps

Bomber-Stud
11-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Got a quote from the dealer today on 2010 mazda3 oem all weather rubber floor mats $85; and mud flaps - front and rear $180.

Doesn't that seem a little rich for mud flaps... or no?
I thought they might be a good idea, how many of you use mud flaps?

crono06
11-24-2009, 07:53 PM
I've never had rear mudflaps on any of my cars. Front ones came with the Civic... So they are there. My Mz3 doesn't have either, and I couldn't care less. If the car behind me is following too closely, and getting sprayed by me, that's their problem xD

Bomber-Stud
11-24-2009, 07:55 PM
...If the car behind me is following too closely, and getting sprayed by me, that's their problem xD

i could care less about the car behind me :chuckle
i was more or less concerned with damaging the paint along the side of the car around/behind the wheels.

Gizzmo_jr
11-24-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't know if they updated the All Season mats, but the Mazda ones I had suck. I had them included at time of purchase. Couldn't hold any decent amount of water. I bought and HIGHLY suggest WeatherTech Digital Fit mats. Although they are a bit pricey.
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1151&Year=2010

Message some of our sponsors, they can get the item for you.

mazdabetty
11-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Got a quote from the dealer today on 2010 mazda3 oem all weather rubber floor mats $85; and mud flaps - front and rear $180.

My car came with front mud flaps, but I just recently replaced them for $50 roughly. Was quoted about the same at two places, so $180
(even for 4) does seem to be a BIT much. Definitely try getting a quote from a sponsor.

On a side note, they took out the glove box lock, temp gauge AND the mud flaps off the 2010 model??? Wow they're just taking away all the useful things :chuckle

crono06
11-24-2009, 09:14 PM
My car came with front mud flaps, but I just recently replaced them for $50 roughly. Was quoted about the same at two places, so $180
(even for 4) does seem to be a BIT much. Definitely try getting a quote from a sponsor.

On a side note, they took out the glove box lock, temp gauge AND the mud flaps off the 2010 model??? Wow they're just taking away all the useful things :chuckle

Yeah, I remember seeing the lockable glove box on my friend's 06, and was disappointed that the 2010 doesn't have that =[ Also, the engine temp gauge is gone... Which leaves me bewildered, as I actually looked at that thing...

hatthi
11-24-2009, 09:18 PM
I don't know if they updated the All Season mats, but the Mazda ones I had suck. I had them included at time of purchase. Couldn't hold any decent amount of water. I bought and HIGHLY suggest WeatherTech Digital Fit mats. Although they are a bit pricey.
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1151&Year=2010

+1

Bomber-Stud
11-24-2009, 09:21 PM
ill check with sponsors.. dont know if shipping to edmonton will still be worth it though

aris
11-24-2009, 11:11 PM

My car came with mud flaps..i took them off and installed the gt side skirts...and makes the car look ten times better IMO

I have the oem all season floor mats that i only use in the summer casue they suck for winter...i am with gizzimo..buy the weathertech fllor liners you will like the way better

Kappa
11-25-2009, 08:12 AM
you can get mud flaps online for cheaper that are oem... or go with rally aromor if they make a 2010 model but the thing is the mud flaps are molded and are hard plastic and i have seen way to many broken ones due to our cold winters so i would say stay away from oem :D

undftd
11-25-2009, 01:00 PM
I was interested in getting mud flaps too, didn't realize they cost that much...

Bomber-Stud
11-25-2009, 01:02 PM
I was interested in getting mud flaps too, didn't realize they cost that much...

Im not sure, but I think I might skip on the mud flaps. maybe they aren't that necessary... or at least that's what im telling myself:bang

just ordered a set of the weathertech mats from supershyguy :headbang

distr0
11-25-2009, 06:26 PM

I think Peter aka "Supershyguy" over at Nextmod is still taking orders for maximum discount over on the Group Buy section of the forum!

Nextmod
11-26-2009, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the referal, Yup we have a couple more sets of 2010+ Mazda 3 digital fit Weathertech instock. let me know thanks