PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers

leungly
01-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Has anyone ever purchased a front/rear seat cover? Just something that goes over the rear seats and covers it entirely. Basically for utilizing the back seat for moving things that may make the place unnecessarily dirty or a pain to clean up afterward. (Eg. Pets/boxes, etc.)

I've taken a look at coverking.com through my search however it seems excessive and I'm looking anyone with real world anecdotal experience.

Thanks

yearoftherat
01-13-2010, 10:50 AM
If cost is a factor, just buy some cheap ones off eBay.
When I take the dogs out to the park (A doberman and a jack russell). I just use a queen size bed sheet to cover up the back seat.

yanky.ng
01-15-2010, 06:06 AM
If cost is a factor, just buy some cheap ones off eBay.
When I take the dogs out to the park (A doberman and a jack russell). I just use a queen size bed sheet to cover up the back seat.

what about the one's in the walmart..are they any good?

SonicBoy
01-15-2010, 06:34 AM
Wouldn't an old sheet or blanket be more practical if you're just using while moving pets/boxes. It could be easier to remove and wash.

leungly
01-15-2010, 06:56 AM
I had honestly never even though about using sheets or an old blanket. I do like the idea of a fitted seat cover however bed sheets do seem very cost effective if one has them lying around already.

stevenma188
01-15-2010, 07:04 AM
I always keep a large bed sheet in my trunk. If need be, when I'm moving something, just unfold it and cover the whole trunk and back seat area.

DumpInfo
01-15-2010, 09:17 AM
The only seat covers which I bought were for the fronts @ CT for about 19.99 each. I got them on special during the spring I believe it was for 9.99 and they seem to do the job. As for the rears I typically just but a blanket or lay them flat as that's always the best approach for me.