PDA

View Full Version : Update from COBB - OTS 1.07 / Access Tuner Race

Pilzz
06-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Hey guys I am subsribed to the Cobb newsletter. Here what they sent me. OTS 1.07 maps and new AccessTuner Race versions.

AccessPORT Update Removes Load Cap on MS3/6

We have released new AccessTUNER engine management software for the MAZDASPEED3 & 6 that removes the Load Cap limitation in the stock ECU, eliminating the roadblock to prodigious power gains from upgraded turbos.

Additional improvements to the software include Pass-Through Flashing. This simplifies and speeds up the workflow of tuning your MS3/6 by allowing the PC to flash the ECU directly, eliminating the need to first load the map onto the AccessPORT, then flash the ECU using the AccessPORT.

Live sensor monitoring and PC based datalogging have also been implemented in this software release, further simplifying the tuning process.

The updated AccessTUNER Race software is available via the AccessTUNER Race Order Form (http://accessecu.com/register/cobb.php). Off-The-Shelf maps have been upreved to include the Load Cap removal and are available for download from the MAZDASPEED AccessPORT Map (http://www.cobbtuning.com/info/?ID=4332)

Cobb FMIC coming back for those of you looking for it

MS3 Front Mount Intercooler Making a Comeback
The COBB MAZDASPEED3 Front Mount Intercooler is making a comeback and will be available in the very near future. The final pieces are out being powdercoated and once they come in, we'll be ready to put this popular item back up on the website.

There FMIC kit has been updated for better fit and includes some nice cosmetic improvements as well. We are looking forward to getting these back out to MAZDASPEED3 enthusiasts!

mleblond
06-24-2010, 09:57 PM
I got that email also. Pretty much you can tune with your laptop now....2 years later lol

-cj-
06-24-2010, 11:29 PM
Not only that, the big news is the load scaling... They claim you can now make more power with large turbos while still enjoying the ECU's smart's and safety features... That's huge.

Fobio
06-25-2010, 12:33 AM
not going to fart with it yet tho, since I'm waiting for my new version of ATR...and I say no to OTS maps...

btw...this is just in time...lol...

-cj-
06-25-2010, 08:05 AM
LOL tell me about it! I hope Brian gets an updated tune with the new fixes soon.... Really want to see his results. Although he's already pushing the stock block...