PDA

View Full Version : Ultra94 Sponsorship for TM3

Fobio
05-05-2011, 10:41 PM
I know not all of TM3 runs Ultra94, but most MS3 guys swear by it. As a forum with the traffic we generate, I think this is something we should pursue. We are a great avenue for them to get the word out.

Toronto Subaru Forums is already sponsored...here's their announcement thread:

TSC now sponsored by Ultra 94! (http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/forums/club-announcements/148098-tsc-now-sponsored-ultra-94-a.html)

Since we now supposedly have the capacity to pursue this, let's see if that capacity is also capable to make this happen.

EDIT: we may be past their deadline, but I think this is still something we can pursue.

SomeGuy
05-06-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm in on something like this!

baymoe
05-06-2011, 12:57 AM
That is great news for TSC. I certainly hope that Petro will view our community as a viable channel for their marketing requirements. I certainly did not know such a thing even exists. Neato!

Default User
05-06-2011, 10:39 AM
if it saves me $0.20/L - I'm in

MPS
05-06-2011, 10:43 AM
i would radder see the big brand stations burn down then support them

Donutz
05-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm down like James Brown.

-|CHECKMATE2012|-
05-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Sounds interesting!

Krazy
05-06-2011, 01:28 PM
20 cents/liter sounds good...

but the prob is.. i dunno if they will sponsor a car forum that has cars that don't use 94ultra. Since us normal Mazda3 people.. we don't use 94 ultra.

philipfreire
05-06-2011, 01:29 PM

I kinda agree with vlad. What does it matter if you save .20 cents when they will raise prices .35-50 cents more ?
They trick you into believing your getting a deal when your just not getting as badly ripped off as the guys who pay the full price.

Fobio
05-06-2011, 01:30 PM

but the prob is.. i dunno if they will sponsor a car forum that has cars that don't use 94ultra. Since us normal Mazda3 people.. we don't use 94 ultra.

If they're smart...or if WE'RE that good, then they'll see that this is a great opportunity for Petro-Canada proper to support us. We should be in this (or these opportunties) together as a board.

I kinda agree with vlad. What does it matter if you save .20 cents when they will raise prices .35-50 cents more ?
They trick you into believing your getting a deal when your just not getting as badly ripped off as the guys who pay the full price.

So you agree they should burn down? like Vlad said?

$0.20/L is on current price. Them jacking up prices or not has nothing to do with this...it's till $0.20/l off the price at the pumps...

But if what you really mean, is you want gas stations to burn down, you're entitled to your opinion.

cwp_sedan
05-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Cheaper gas FTW. No matter what company provides it. It's never going to change so might as well take advantage where you can.

It would be better if it was everything and not just 94 but ya.

Krazy
05-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Cheaper gas FTW. No matter what company provides it. It's never going to change so might as well take advantage where you can.

It would be better if it was everything and not just 94 but ya.

we can always get the card... wait at gas station for a ms3 to stop by... offer to fill up their gas for 10 cents less in exchange for them filling up the gas on our mazda 3 for 10 cent less lollllll

im bi-winning.

fini
05-06-2011, 01:43 PM

Well, the entire model range of subarus don't use 94 or high octane gas either.

cwp_sedan
05-06-2011, 01:47 PM
V, do you know what the stipulations are on the Subbie board for the arrangement? I didn't read the thread.

What does Petro get out of it? What does it cost the Subbie board?

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:00 PM
V, do you know what the stipulations are on the Subbie board for the arrangement? I didn't read the thread.

What does Petro get out of it? What does it cost the Subbie board?

I saw their thread yesterday. There was suppsoedly a contest on Facebook, and MBNTO then told me that it was Mid-April for the application deadline. Having said that, I do not believe TSC gets the kind of traffic we do, and with our diverse demographic, I believe our board should get Petro-Canada's attn rather than just the Ultra94 marketing guys.

TSC also use the sponsorship to further their charitable work. The cards are rewarded to members who help raise funds or organize events. I'm not sure as to how many cards or exactly how they are given,
but I believe this will be an endeavour worth pursuing. Obviously, with the Subie board, they may target the "enthusiasts" a bit more, but hey, grocery getters need gas too!

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm sorry but I'm just going to stick it out and pay the small stations for my gas
i hate Petro and they are one of the company's that drive the prices sky high
you have to look @ the big picture as the end result
sure $0.20 off sounds good right now
but when they jack the price to $1.70L there is no going back
Vince I'm not trying to trash this deal for you in any way
i just think its a bad move
why not try to get a smaller station to support TM3

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm sorry but I'm just going to stick it out and pay the small stations for my gas
i hate Petro and they are one of the company's that drive the prices sky high
you have to look @ the big picture as the end result
sure $0.20 off sounds good right now
but when they jack the price to $1.70L there is no going back
Vince I'm not trying to trash this deal for you in any way
i just think its a bad move
why not try to get a smaller station to support TM3

I don't disagree with you that price gouging sucks. But that's not really the point. It's not like we can rise up as a board and boycott anyone...can we?...lol...

I don't think any other gas retailer will run something like this...not like I know or anything, but I haven't seen it. The only other company I'd consider running their gas is Shell.

I just thought this one would be the easiest one to appraoch, since they already have a contest.

With regards to the price, it's the same everywhere (almost)...$0.20 off is at the pumps...whether it's 1.50 today or 1.70 tmr or .95/l in June, you still get $0.20 off of that.

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:13 PM
but we can fight this as a forum
just avoid filling up @ the big brand stations till they drop there prices
small stations only follow suit when it comes to gas prices

fini
05-06-2011, 02:15 PM
but we can fight this as a forum
just avoid filling up @ the big brand stations till they drop there prices
small stations only follow suit when it comes to gas prices

This is what I've been telling people who say to me "don't pump gas on XXX date". Because that approach is useless. If we can organize enough people to get on board with this, they'd have to lower prices or go out of business.

cwp_sedan
05-06-2011, 02:19 PM
This is what I've been telling people who say to me "don't pump gas on XXX date". Because that approach is useless. If we can organize enough people to get on board with this, they'd have to lower prices or go out of business.

Those tactics don't work because everyone just fills up the day before or the day after so the average sales for the week are still the same. Plus there are a lot of people who just say they are doing it but still fill up.

Everyone needs gas, and the gas companies, gov and everyone else knows this. They are getting away with it now, and will continue to do so when it even reaches $1.50. :(

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:22 PM
this is why you dont use PETRO ESSO

Those tactics don't work because everyone just fills up the day before or the day after so the average sales for the week are still the same. Plus there are a lot of people who just say they are doing it but still fill up.

Everyone needs gas, and the gas companies, gov and everyone else knows this. They are getting away with it now, and will continue to do so when it even reaches $1.50. :(

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:25 PM
ermm...yeah...high gas prices suck...let's win shit from the gas companies...

they're not going away. neither are we.

fini
05-06-2011, 02:26 PM

Don't think you read what I posted correctly.
Boycott the big companies as vlad said. Petro, Esso, etc. Pump ZERO of their gas.
Use smaller companies only.
it will hurt them. because they are selling 0 gas. (ideally)
what will they do? Either:
1) Adjust pricing to become competitive
2) go brankrupt (granted, over time.. but they can't operate at a loss day after day)

ermm...yeah...high gas prices suck...let's win shit from the gas companies...

they're not going away. neither are we.

that being said..... yah!!! haha....

cwp_sedan
05-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Don't think you read what I posted correctly.
Boycott the big companies as vlad said. Petro, Esso, etc. Pump ZERO of their gas.
Use smaller companies only.
it will hurt them. because they are selling 0 gas. (ideally)
what will they do? Either:
1) Adjust pricing to become competitive
2) go brankrupt (granted, over time.. but they can't operate at a loss day after day)

I agree but there is never enough motivation to get people to NEVER use Esso, Petro, etc. It just won't happen. Maybe I'm not being optimistic enough but I'm just being realistic.

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:32 PM
http://leyendecker13.blogspot.com/2008/04/start-for-fighting-gas-prices.html

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:34 PM
all you have to do is try to avoid them
i stoped using petro and esso long time ago
yes i use shell still a big name but not as big

I agree but there is never enough motivation to get people to NEVER use Esso, Petro, etc. It just won't happen. Maybe I'm not being optimistic enough but I'm just being realistic.

Donutz

I'm one of you normal mazda3 people and I run 94 with my tune.

fini

Yah, that's what I was trying to say. Sorry, my typing in coherent sentences isn't so good when flipping screens between work and the forum.. lol. That's basically the downfall of that idea. lol

Back on topic though,
Have you had a chance to read up much on what to do or how to go about pursuing this sponsorship?

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Back on topic though,
Have you had a chance to read up much on what to do or how to go about pursuing this sponsorship?

There is no cost for TM3...I wouldn't ask TM3 to pay for my gas...though that could be a brilliant idea...lol...

I believe we basically have to make a case as to why it benefits Ultra94 to partner with us...they get traffic and exposure, we get chance for cheaper gas.

MajesticBlueNTO
05-06-2011, 02:44 PM
wtf happened to this thread?

with respect to boycotting a gas station and going to the smaller ones, the smaller ones get their gas from one of the big ones so there's no "boycotting" going on. In ontario, there's only Petro (Suncor), Esso and Shell that now control the distribution centres.

as for using only shell and boycotting Esso and Petro, look up Shell's parent company Royal Dutch Shell and their involvement with pipelines in africa ...

JStroke
05-06-2011, 02:44 PM
You guys are aware that all gas in Ontario come from 1 of 4 refineries right? Smaller gas stations still buy their gas from the big guys.

Kinn
05-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Actually the best way we can affect prices is to only by gas from one of the large suppliers. If everyone only bought say, Shell gas, it would force the other companies to lower the price in order to attract customers. If everyone then switches to the company with the lowest cost we (the consumer) could for the industry to be price competitive again.

I'm not suggesting that TM3 could achieve this…would have to be a large scale movement. Still would be nice to see.

Either way...I'm interested.

fini
05-06-2011, 02:46 PM
There is no cost for TM3...I wouldn't ask TM3 to pay for my gas...though that could be a brilliant idea...lol...

I believe we basically have to make a case as to why it benefits Ultra94 to partner with us...they get traffic and exposure, we get chance for cheaper gas.

Hey, I thought we were partners in this!? lol

Since the official date of closing to participate is over, I guess we'd need a little more research to get the contact information of the appropriate people. I haven't fully read the TSC page yet as well. :(

I wonder, if we get sponsorship, if it would be limited to Mazda/Mazda3 drivers only. since this is a Mazda forum. I don't frequent Audi forums cause people are just not as cool.. lol. Really, it's just not as active.

MPS
05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
ahhh F this im getting a Prius see you @ the next meet

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:50 PM
I think if we're interested, and the powers that be are on board, I can personally approach TSC's head dude and get an audience with the Ultra94 ppl. At the end of the day, it's about beuilding mutually beneficial relationships.

I think all members who contribute to TM3 should be eligible for perks...assuming you don't post-whore your way to relevance.

fini
05-06-2011, 02:50 PM
ahhh F this im getting a Prius see you @ the next meet

HAHA..
I have been thinking about trading in for a fiesta or something too..........

I think if we're interested, and the powers that be are on board, I can personally approach TSC's head dude and get an audience with the Ultra94 ppl. At the end of the day, it's about beuilding mutually beneficial relationships.

I think all members who contribute to TM3 should be eligible for perks...assuming you don't post-whore your way to relevance.

that would be cool if you are going to do the initial leg work.
Haha.... I'll try not to post whore too much. Checking just now, I only have 1170 posts in 4 years!

Fobio
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
that would be cool if you are going to do the initial leg work.
Haha.... I'll try not to post whore too much. Checking just now, I only have 1170 posts in 4 years!

No worries...but we'll see how the board decides and how to proceed.

Re: post-whoring, I did not mean you in particular..I meant "you" as in general for everyone.

Scottobot
05-06-2011, 02:58 PM
I'd like to switch back to Ultra 94 if this happens. But *only* if this happens.

cwp_sedan
05-06-2011, 02:58 PM

I would be fine with it. I'm always on board with obtaining anything that will help the club and it's members.

Run this past Ami first though V just to make sure all of the details are good.

fini
05-06-2011, 03:01 PM
No worries...but we'll see how the board decides and how to proceed.

Re: post-whoring, I did not mean you in particular..I meant "you" as in general for everyone.

haha... i know. I'm just playing.
But yeah, this sounds like a good idea overall.

S.F.W.
05-06-2011, 03:47 PM
I would be fine with it. I'm always on board with obtaining anything that will help the club and it's members.

Run this past Ami first though V just to make sure all of the details are good.
Seems like a good idea. I can participate lend my voice as requested.

Fobio
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Seems like a good idea. I can participate lend my voice as requested.

Thank you for the blessings...apparently SPDA-Online (the OTHER Subie forum) is also sponsored...I know their head cheese, who's a big online marketer. Once they give me something to work with, I'll make the connection between them and yourself.

aris
05-06-2011, 04:06 PM

+1

I never fill up at petro unless I got no other choice

SKYMP3
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I saw that thead in TSC too, but I beleive not all members are getting the deal...they have to attend events and win to get it. Not like I'm a TSC member, give me the 20c off gas card.

Why people think boycotting is useful. Unless you make like a significant # of people doing the same, there won't be any impact to them.

Soyabean
05-06-2011, 08:41 PM
This is definitely a great a idea. Like Vince said, this is a mutually beneficial relationship for both sides of the parties. There is no point in boycotting anything because lets face it, although our community is probably one of the largest and busiest out there, we are still only a tiny fraction of the population.

I see no harm in attempting to establish something were it is bi-winning

Soyabean
05-06-2011, 08:43 PM
btw, how much more is 94 compared to regular 87?

-|CHECKMATE2012|-
05-06-2011, 08:52 PM
btw, how much more is 94 compared to regular 87?

lets just say...the difference between day and night :P

McGuyver_3
05-06-2011, 11:05 PM
i use gas that my car favors. I have tried several large and small gas stations and the best tank of gas i get is on esso. I dont want to run 94 because i have used petro before and i can watch the gas guage plummit

Krazy
05-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Kk.. I think any sponsorship that promotes benefit to the club is good...

so what do you need from the members to get this?

is OP working on the app?

Let's stop arguing about gas prices,gas stations, octane and get this sponsorship for the club.

S.F.W.
05-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Kk.. I think any sponsorship that promotes benefit to the club is good...

so what do you need from the members to get this?

is OP working on the app?

Let's stop arguing about gas prices,gas stations, octane and get this sponsorship for the club.

It's in progress. OP is talking to the other clubs that are sponsored, will get details, then we will evaluate how to move forward. Patience, this will take some time.

justblaze
05-07-2011, 12:26 AM

Fobio
05-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Msg's sent to the other forum leaders. Official email also sent to Ultra94@Petro-Canada. Worst they can do is say no.

Iceman_F1
05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Interesting thread. Not sure I'd benefit with 94 right now, anything to help the club is cool!

sp3GT
05-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Props to you Fobio for taking the initiative to try and make this happens.

After reading the other 2 pages, I think this thread got a little off topic. AS much as we all hate high gas prices, will boycotting certain stations really work? Short Answer: NO

If this sponsorship happens for TM3, I think this could only be beneficial for us. Having a gasoline sponsorship like Petro will really help TM3 grow.

-|CHECKMATE2012|-
05-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Props to you Fobio for taking the initiative to try and make this happens.

After reading the other 2 pages, I think this thread got a little off topic. AS much as we all hate high gas prices, will boycotting certain stations really work? Short Answer: NO

If this sponsorship happens for TM3, I think this could only be beneficial for us. Having a gasoline sponsorship like Petro will really help TM3 grow.

Could not agree more, you have both of our full support!

Fobio
05-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the support guys!

The other forum leaders said that all they had to do was email the Facebook link, which I have done. They said that I should be patient in waiting to hearing back from them. I will follow-up shortly with a link to this thread....so keep the support coming!

runner2k
05-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm all in! Let's be faithful!
Subscribed to the thread!

BlueStreak
05-10-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm interested.

2zoom
05-10-2011, 06:22 PM
I'd be interested also...

miako
05-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the support guys!

The other forum leaders said that all they had to do was email the Facebook link, which I have done. They said that I should be patient in waiting to hearing back from them. I will follow-up shortly with a link to this thread....so keep the support coming!

+1 I'm all in for it, subscribed

Triniboi
05-11-2011, 06:54 PM
im in as well.

Broxn
05-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Interested

fywdyl
05-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Interested! Subbed to thread.

Zoom Zoom Boy
05-18-2011, 09:51 AM
I'd support this also, pending of course, what Sunoco wants in return. If it means having their online links and banners pasted all over the site and pop-up's when browsing etc., then I'd say we reevaluate. Otherwise, I'm in pending the details.

Turok
05-18-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm definitely interested

Addison
07-07-2011, 12:13 AM
I guess this was a no go then?

Too bad....

Dennis The Menace
07-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I'd be in. But not in TO.

rzapata
07-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Looks like it's in the process and Fobio's contacting the right persons. It's the waiting game for now. I'll be down just to help out the club. :)

Fobio
07-07-2011, 08:59 AM
It seems their selection process for 2011 has concluded but that means it is the start of the 2012 selection process. I will make sure we on the top of their list by the time they select the clubs for 2012. Thanks for the continuing support guys! Chk out our new partnership with Ian Law and Car Control School. These affiliations will only help us in these future endeavours.

Fobio
12-24-2011, 09:45 PM
happy holidays everyone!

the 2012 Car Club Sponsorship for Ultra94 is coming up again in the new year...keep an eye out on their Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/Ultra94

I will update again once it's open...please show your support then!

joedemarco
12-25-2011, 02:39 AM
what else can we do to bump us to the top of the list?

Default User
12-25-2011, 08:12 AM
what else can we do to bump us to the top of the list?

+1

Fobio
12-30-2011, 12:31 PM
I was thinking that we can all post on the Ultra94 page stating that we liked the page and we're from Torontomazda3.com.

If we can add a bunch of likes to their page, it'llbe hard for them to ignore.

I believe they start collecting interest shortly after the New Year.

loki
12-30-2011, 12:39 PM
I was thinking that we can all post on the Ultra94 page stating that we liked the page and we're from Torontomazda3.com.

If we can add a bunch of likes to their page, it'llbe hard for them to ignore.

I believe they start collecting interest shortly after the New Year.

ok keep us posted man

Mr Wilson
12-30-2011, 01:05 PM
^^^ Agreed, hopefully it will all work out this year. I'll do my part on FB!

MPS
12-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Lol my MS6 is on there FB page

cwp_sedan
12-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Added my like. :)

awagawa
12-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Added my like, and posted on the wall stating that TM3 brought me to their page

hamza7
01-18-2012, 11:14 AM
This will be cool to watch

Scottobot
01-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Added my like (finally).. fingers crossed!

SomeGuy
01-18-2012, 04:33 PM
"Ultra 94 - Thanks for the post Elevated Car Care, we also noticed we have lots of fans from Toronto Mazda 3. Welcome, we are glad to have you! 2012 Car Club sponsorship applications will be opening up in early spring. We'll be posting more details on the page, closer to the date. Stay tuned!"

Well at least they've taken notice!

Scottobot
01-18-2012, 04:40 PM
"Ultra 94 - Thanks for the post Elevated Car Care, we also noticed we have lots of fans from Toronto Mazda 3. Welcome, we are glad to have you! 2012 Car Club sponsorship applications will be opening up in early spring. We'll be posting more details on the page, closer to the date. Stay tuned!"

:thumbsup

Noodlemier
01-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Added my like :)

rzapata
01-18-2012, 05:48 PM

We should make ourselves more noticeable. :chuckle

Bluestreak is the only speed 3 there.

SomeGuy
01-18-2012, 06:31 PM
We should make ourselves more noticeable. :chuckle

Bluestreak is the only speed 3 there.

Uhm...me?

mounir
01-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Liked and commented !

rzapata
01-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Uhm...me?

Hmm, I must be missing something here.. The only picture of a MS3 that I saw in the album is Dave's (CWP, black rims with machined lip)...

joedemarco
01-18-2012, 10:49 PM
like and commented also!!! Its good to see theyve noticed us. thats a start!!!

Mr Wilson
02-21-2012, 05:54 PM
From FB

Ultra 94

We had a great 2011 with our car clubs and we know 2012 is going to be just as great! Get ready, as details on how to get your car club sponsored for 2012 are coming in March.

a_ahmed
02-25-2012, 04:55 PM
WOAH.. i dont run 94 on my mazda but i do on my nissan 240sx... could I technically get in on this as i am a member and do have a mazda 3 haha

joedemarco
02-27-2012, 12:32 AM

If you read a little further into the discussion, someone with a N/A Impreza comments that he will "need a tune" meaning he will have to find a reason to put 94 octane in his non-turbo'd Impreza. Not all Impreza's are boosted, so in those terms I think we will have an equal chance of getting sponsored as they too have turbo'd and naturally aspirated models.

I think we should start to recomment and post on the FB page...refresh their memory as to where we are coming from, and the number of people that are supporting them.

(Tonights 94 was at $1.49...I think the debate is over, we can ALL benefit from this now.)

Eddie81
02-27-2012, 01:10 AM
I do agree with you there especially hearing on radio that gas will be up 12-15% by end of April. $1.43-$1.47

I defently support this the mOre people the better.

If you read a little further into the discussion, someone with a N/A Impreza comments that he will "need a tune" meaning he will have to find a reason to put 94 octane in his non-turbo'd Impreza. Not all Impreza's are boosted, so in those terms I think we will have an equal chance of getting sponsored as they too have turbo'd and naturally aspirated models.

I think we should start to recomment and post on the FB page...refresh their memory as to where we are coming from, and the number of people that are supporting them.

(Tonights 94 was at $1.49...I think the debate is over, we can ALL benefit from this now.)

a_ahmed
02-27-2012, 10:46 AM
im in whats it take?

loki
02-27-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm interested, what's involved to make this happen?

First of all, I fixed your sentence.

If PetroCanada is reading this thread, and believe me, if they are considering TM3, then they will read this thread, we need to at least speak properly.

joedemarco
02-29-2012, 08:49 PM
"Like" and comment on their facebook page, make sure to mention where you are from.

Here is the link again:

http://www.facebook.com/Ultra94

SomeGuy
03-06-2012, 03:56 PM
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Ultra94?sk=app_203712153013719

It's open to register!! Someone get on it!

Fobio
03-06-2012, 04:09 PM
If it's ok with everyone, I ask that we maintain 1 official submission done by Ami.

Mr Wilson
03-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Agreed. Let me know if you/Ami need a hand.

Fobio
03-06-2012, 04:20 PM
For the record, Mazdaspeedforums.org perma-banned the idiot who went ahead and signed himself up as the contact for Forum Wars.

We don't need no hero's pretending to rep TM3...it's gotta be done legitimately by the site's owner.

If Ultra94 comes back and questions the validaity of multiple submissions, we should deny association with anyone, other than the official submission by Ami.

I'd even suggest banning anyone trying to take some glory by registering without permission.

krimsalt
03-06-2012, 06:29 PM
I hope this gets passed!

Scottobot
03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I hope this gets passed!

+1!

rzapata
03-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Damn, Ami's gonna be at the Whitby Mazda event. But this looks promising for all. Hope for the best.

miako
03-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Agreed. Let me know if you/Ami need a hand.

^+1

S.F.W.
03-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Working on it now.

SomeGuy
03-06-2012, 11:18 PM
:) Sweet!

loki
03-06-2012, 11:19 PM
:) Sweet!

By the time the ultra94 travels all the way out to Kitchener it's only ultra93

mounir
03-06-2012, 11:33 PM
I hope this gets passed!

+2

S.F.W.
03-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Submitted on behalf of TM3.

Mr Wilson
03-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks!

Fobio
03-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Submitted on behalf of TM3.

Thank you Ami!

And now we should start to have a daily positive presence on their board. I will personally release a bunch of dyno plots from MSpeed cars on their wall. Please support us and others who post on behalf on TM3 on the Ultra94 page. This is when we should muster the strength of TM3 and make this happen!

GO GO GO!!!

aris
03-07-2012, 03:45 AM
I was s scrolling through all this and I'm still trying to figure out how this works?

Does all TM3 members get a card for the $.20 off? How do we all get this discount?

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Thank you Ami!

And now we should start to have a daily positive presence on their board. I will personally release a bunch of dyno plots from MSpeed cars on their wall. Please support us and others who post on behalf on TM3 on the Ultra94 page. This is when we should muster the strength of TM3 and make this happen!

GO GO GO!!!

I've been doing that for the past few months (amongst a few other members). They have recognized us on there by now at least...so I think it improves our odds. I will go do some more liking and such right now :)

S.F.W.
03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
I was s scrolling through all this and I'm still trying to figure out how this works?

Does all TM3 members get a card for the $.20 off? How do we all get this discount?
That can vary. There are multiple options, gas cards, discount vouchers, etc. We need to be selected first, then we can finalize distribution.

aris
03-07-2012, 10:35 AM
That can vary. There are multiple options, gas cards, discount vouchers, etc. We need to be selected first, then we can finalize distribution.

ok

Booter22
03-07-2012, 10:59 AM

for 2 cents off per L you could get the petro credit card for that, if only it was 5-10 cents. that would be worth it for sure. but interested to see what happens with this all the same.

aris
03-07-2012, 11:18 AM
for 2 cents off per L you could get the petro credit card for that, if only it was 5-10 cents. that would be worth it for sure. but interested to see what happens with this all the same.

I don't normally fill up at petro...only when i need a wash cupon lol.

But if it's going to be $.20 off it's worth it lol.

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 11:21 AM
I don't normally fill up at petro...only when i need a wash cupon lol.

But if it's going to be $.20 off it's worth it lol.

It's only going to be off ultra94 I'm pretty sure...and I think it would make sense that speed 3 owners who actually use ultra94 should get first dibs as there's no reason for anyone with a non-speed to fill up with 94.

aris
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
It's only going to be off ultra94 I'm pretty sure...and I think it would make sense that speed 3 owners who actually use ultra94 should get first dibs as there's no reason for anyone with a non-speed to fill up with 94.

well i'll start filling up with ultra94...it will be cheaper then filling with 87 octane. Not to sound rude but what makes you speed owners any better? why should you guys get first dibs?

loki
03-07-2012, 11:25 AM
well i'll start filling up with ultra94...it will be cheaper then filling with 87 octane. Not to sound rude but what makes you speed owners any better? why should you guys get first dibs?

because filling up with 94 will not be good for you car

but go right ahead

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 11:30 AM

We're not any better...but our cars require high octane fuel, especially when tuned. Whereas 94 octane fuel in a car expecting 87 is not good, it's not setup for it but I'll let someone else explain why it's not good for your vehicle.

here we go....

I'll let someone else answer that, but I'll also say that for the non-tuned speeds they should not be running 94 either

Agreed...stock (before I had the accessport) I tried both 91 and 94 and I got better performance and mileage out of 91.

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Boy did I open a can of worms...lol guess it had to happen at some point.

Here, this is a start:
http://mn.gov/commerce/weights-and-measures/images/OctaneFacts.pdf

MistaChin
03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Liked and commented on the wall. If it's for TM3 then I don't really care, especially if it takes all of 15 seconds to do.

I've read that higher octane fuel isn't that great for NA vehicles, just didn't read much into it as to why. I think if the NA cars don't need them but the Speed's do, then just give dibs to them. No harm done!

cwp_sedan
03-07-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm not allowing this thread to become a "Why can't I run 94 in my NA Mazda 3". Search and you will find out why, or create another thread and continue your question about it there.

This thread is about the Ultra94 sponsorship for TM3 and nothing else. EDIT: And of course the recognition of TM3.

If you run a tuned Speed3 or boosted 3 then you should be interested in this. If you are driving an NA, then you won't be.

loki
03-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm not allowing this thread to become a "Why can't I run 94 in my NA Mazda 3". Search and you will find out why, or create another thread and continue your question about it there.

This thread is about the Ultra94 sponsorship for TM3 and nothing else.

If you run a tuned Speed3 or boosted 3 then you should be interested in this. If you are driving an NA, then you won't be.

and more importantly, the recognition of TM3

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 11:39 AM
@ SomeGuy, it's because the way you worded your first post that made it sound like some kind of entitlement

I would be pissed too

I said it's probably only for ultra94 and speed 3 owners who actually need it should get first dibs...I can't see how that is all that disagreeable?

This thread is about the Ultra94 sponsorship for TM3 and nothing else.

Sorry :)

cwp_sedan
03-07-2012, 11:40 AM
and more importantly, the recognition of TM3

Absolutely! I have no intention of using the gas but I'm all for the sponsorship. It will be great for TM3 and those members who will benefit from it. :)

Booter22
03-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Absolutely! I have no intention of using the gas but I'm all for the sponsorship. It will be great for TM3 and those members who will benefit from it. :)

agree, i just wanted to make a mention that if its on hold for a 2 cent off card to go get the mastercard in the mean time, if this sponsorship were to happen the 2 cent card tied in with a petro mastercard and you have 4 cents off. get two car washes (save 5 cents). theres 9 cents off. add one of the petro 5 cent off cards for 200 L purchased for 15,000 petro points and theres 14 cents off. so there is stackable benifits of course, and of course it makes sense for the speed guys to get the cards for 94 octane. i use it once in a blue moon just to give it a run through the system clean any deposits. if thats good or bad who knows but i dont run 94 only that would be a waste of money and gas for you guys :P

there is some mean speeds i have seen on here which i cant wait to see in person so hopefully this will happen!

Fobio
03-07-2012, 12:12 PM
guys...it's simpler than all that...don't expect free shit!

having said that, any gas cards that they normally give out are usually $0.20 off any Petro-Canada pumps. There maybe specific Ultra94 prizes and cards, but Ultra94 is branding...the gas cards themselves are good for any petro-canada, normally.

Furthermore, this isn't about speeds, turbo's or horsepower. TM3 being what it is deserves the recognition and support, and if they give Ami the prizes to encourage ppl to participate in events (charity car wash/BBQ, etc.) or tickets to race wknds to be raffled off, that benefits everyone, no matter what car you drive.

I didn't do this for myself, and I think everyone here should think beyond their own car when discussing matters about the Club/forum in general.

SomeGuy
03-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Interesting...either way it should definitely go to the deserving people, depending on quantities available...there are definitely a few members here who have contributed a lot to the community and if it is for all fuels, all the better!

Lockdown
03-07-2012, 12:31 PM
So should we just like and comment in a single post? i've posted a few times on there wall, did mention TM3 in a few of my posts before.

Fobio
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Interesting...either way it should definitely go to the deserving people, depending on quantities available...there are definitely a few members here who have contributed a lot to the community and if it is for all fuels, all the better!

That's the idea. And also be included amongst the elites of Ontario automotive clubs, while also being associated with a proper approach to driving and motorsports thru Ron Fellows' effort to grow motorsports in Canada.

So should we just like and comment in a single post? i've posted a few times on there wall, did mention TM3 in a few of my posts before.

I think any attn we can get on their wall is good. Having said that I don't think we need to bombard their wall or post over other clubs. We just want to remind them gently on a daily basis that we are keen, enthusiastic and make for great ambassadors to the club/forum scene.

Kessly Snipes
03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
I didn't read through the whole thread, but have we applied yet?

Mr Wilson
03-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Yes....

Kessly Snipes
04-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Guessing we didn't get it?

Fobio
04-17-2012, 12:32 PM
They haven't posted the results as yet.

BIRDFLU
04-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Well I just read this now.. im down for this and think it would be amazing to get.. waiting for the reply!

Fobio
04-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Well I just read this now.. im down for this and think it would be amazing to get.. waiting for the reply!

Feel free to comment on the FB page and mention TM3!

joedemarco
04-24-2012, 11:29 PM
dont forget about this folks!! get to the facebook page and refresh their memory!!

sunnyhomeboy
04-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah ~ awesome idea.

can't wait for their response ~

horto
04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
omg, birdflu's sig is GOLD.

cSPEED
05-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Will write on their wall too and mentioned TM3. Great idea.

SomeGuy
05-25-2012, 11:44 AM
w00000000000000000t
We got sponsored!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Ultra94?v=app_203712153013719

They just announced it!

awagawa
05-25-2012, 11:46 AM
That's good news
:like

cwp_sedan
05-25-2012, 11:49 AM
:like

S.F.W.
05-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Yes, I was going to hold off on a formal announcement until I received the package from Ultra94.
I will be receiving a selection of gas cards, and decals to give away. I intend to give away, and raffle off gift cards to those that attend official TM3 events, as well as those that attend track events.
More details will be announced soon.

Booostin
05-25-2012, 12:00 PM
So cards are only given out in limited quantities ? :(

rzapata
05-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Wow, great news! This year's getting better and better!

Fobio
05-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow, great news! This year's getting better and better!

I, too, am happy at the current turn of events. =)

S.F.W.
05-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Correct. They are discount cards for X number of liters. Did you expect them to provide gas cards for every member for the entire summer ?

loki
05-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Correct. They are discount cards for X number of liters. Did you expect them to provide gas cards for every member for the entire summer ?

erp derp

anyways....

good work Gentlemen. The main thing to take away from this is not "free gas" but the fact that as a community, we are becoming recognized.

that is of far greater value.

keep up the good work, those that were involved in this success!

Default User
05-25-2012, 12:23 PM
To support those that could benefit more from this offer - I'll give up my chances of receiving a Sunoco card for a Sunoco decal. (if that's ok)

I only go through about 60L a week between my 3 and my Lancer, so savings wouldn't benefit me in the long run - compared to the other members.

Mr Wilson
05-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Sunoco? Petro Canada.

Default User
I'd also like to add - congrats to the community on this accomplishment and thanks to Fobio for starting this up for TM3!

Fobio
To support those that could benefit more from this offer - I'll give up my chances of receiving a Sunoco card for a Sunoco decal. (if that's ok)

I only go through about 60L a week between my 3 and my Lancer, so savings wouldn't benefit me in the long run - compared to the other members.

I'll let Ami clarify once he receives the pkg...however, Ultra 94 is branding. The cards themselves apply to Petro-Canada stations...this means this isn't just for those that run U94. =)

Default User
05-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Sunoco? Petro Canada.

Oops - thinking old school LOL

Default User
05-25-2012, 12:28 PM
I'll let Ami clarify once he receives the pkg...however, Ultra 94 is branding. The cards themselves apply to Petro-Canada stations...this means this isn't just for those that run U94. =)

@ Fobio - you just had to quote it before I was able to edit it and have people wonder what Mr Wilson was talking about LOL

Fobio
05-25-2012, 12:31 PM
@ Fobio - you just had to quote it before I was able to edit it and have people wonder what Mr Wilson was talking about LOL

I guess we're all a little excited!

And btw...thanks for the props, and it's my pleasure to help shine a good light on our growing and vibrant community. =)

2zoom
05-25-2012, 12:31 PM
erp derp

anyways....

good work Gentlemen. The main thing to take away from this is not "free gas" but the fact that as a community, we are becoming recognized.

that is of far greater value.

keep up the good work, those that were involved in this success!

+1 could not have said it better

Turok
05-25-2012, 01:01 PM

I wonder if they are the save 10cents a litre cards.

Either way congrats to everyone on TM3 for making this happen.

rzapata
05-25-2012, 01:02 PM
The main thing to take away from this is not "free gas" but the fact that as a community, we are becoming recognized.

+1

It's all about getting recognition from bigger names. I don't use ultra 94 but just the idea that they stepped up and sponsored TM3, is monumental. It's just like another door had opened for more opportunities.

Think about it "Toronto Mazda 3, sponsored by Ultra 94." Doesn't that sound nice. :)

Soyabean
guys...it's simpler than all that...don't expect free shit!

having said that, any gas cards that they normally give out are usually $0.20 off any Petro-Canada pumps. There maybe specific Ultra94 prizes and cards, but Ultra94 is branding...the gas cards themselves are good for any petro-canada, normally.

Furthermore, this isn't about speeds, turbo's or horsepower. TM3 being what it is deserves the recognition and support, and if they give Ami the prizes to encourage ppl to participate in events (charity car wash/BBQ, etc.) or tickets to race wknds to be raffled off, that benefits everyone, no matter what car you drive.

I didn't do this for myself, and I think everyone here should think beyond their own car when discussing matters about the Club/forum in general.

Props to you Vince and Ami. We just hit another milestone. The recognition is sure to help our community grow even more

boyracer
Very exciting news. All the hard work has paid off.

Turok
05-25-2012, 01:04 PM
+1

Think about it "Toronto Mazda 3, sponsored by Ultra 94." Doesn't that sound nice. :)

+1

Soyabean
05-25-2012, 01:05 PM
+1

It's all about getting recognition from bigger names. I don't use ultra 94 but just the idea that they stepped up and sponsored TM3, is monumental. It's just like another door had opened for more opportunities.

That does sound nice lol

J_Logik
05-25-2012, 01:39 PM
Congrats to TM3, it's well deserved. Just goes to show that people coming together for a common cause can accomplish anything!!

Ultra 94 is great gas. I've been using Petro Canada gas since 95' exclusively and never has a major engine, nor emission related failure and even though it was Sunoco's before I'm sure Suncor, had no reason to take away from the formulation.

beyond
05-25-2012, 04:35 PM
WIN! +1

PCLoadLetter
05-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Amazing news :thumbsup

joedemarco
05-28-2012, 11:21 AM
awesome news!! glad all our TM3 promotion on the FB page worked!!

BIRDFLU
05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
I just saw this as well... amazing

tomato.novaa
05-29-2012, 10:24 AM
:huge smile :bana

Addison
05-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Fantastic!

iconicrocket
05-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Great news, now how do I get a hold of a discount card?

BIRDFLU
05-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah but the thing is not everyone uses ultra 94 so it should work out. We should get details soon :)

loki
05-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah but the thing is not everyone uses ultra 94 so it should work out. We should get details soon :)

as it has already been mentioned in this thread, the cards are not Ultra 94 specific. Ultra 94 is just branding.

S.F.W.
05-29-2012, 11:22 PM
Great news, now how do I get a hold of a discount card?
read further back in the thread.

Darkice
06-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I can see this worked with the nice ultra 94 logo on the bottom of the tm3 page !
Congrats!:headbang

BIRDFLU
06-01-2012, 01:10 PM
as it has already been mentioned in this thread, the cards are not Ultra 94 specific. Ultra 94 is just branding.

my bad

lcianf01
06-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I tried to read all of this but after page 3 gave up. What's the jist of this yes i see the Ultra 94 logo there and i use 94 at least once every two month. do we get a deal on the stuff now? because if it's 20 cents off i'd consider running it all the time.

Leo

cwp_sedan
06-09-2012, 02:47 AM
I tried to read all of this but after page 3 gave up. What's the jist of this yes i see the Ultra 94 logo there and i use 94 at least once every two month. do we get a deal on the stuff now? because if it's 20 cents off i'd consider running it all the time.

Leo

No you don't just get a discount. Read back 5-10 pages

KenYork
06-09-2012, 07:05 AM
I vote Fobio first card.

old-guy
06-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Just saw this. Great accomplishment. Congrats to Ami and others who did all the work!

w00000000000000000t
We got sponsored!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Ultra94?v=app_203712153013719

They just announced it!

Fack_Dude
06-20-2012, 04:08 PM
I vote Fobio first card.

I should get the first card since fobio made me waste 94 fuel like crazy.

Fobio
06-20-2012, 04:23 PM
I should get the first card since fobio made me waste 94 fuel like crazy.

waste? look at your sig and say it again...lol...

let's not even bring up all the unusable logs due your weak arms, jumpy leg and generally not logging as per instructions.

I can just imagine where we'd be now otherwise.

but sure...you can take my card too....lol...

S.F.W.
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Speaking of Ultra94 cards..I just received them yesterday. I will be handing them out at various TM3 functions/events. Want one ? Make sure you have a TM3 decal/plate cover, and an Ultra94 Decal(I will be giving these out to members who ask).

boyracer
06-20-2012, 04:33 PM
I want

Turok
06-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Thats awesome :-)

Thrizzl3
06-20-2012, 07:22 PM
94 octane ftmfw

krimsalt
06-20-2012, 07:31 PM
I want this!!!

Turok
06-20-2012, 07:32 PM
94 octane ftmfw

Hell ya :thumbup:

BIRDFLU
07-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Speaking of Ultra94 cards..I just received them yesterday. I will be handing them out at various TM3 functions/events. Want one ? Make sure you have a TM3 decal/plate cover, and an Ultra94 Decal(I will be giving these out to members who ask).

Can I buy a plate cover as well then :)

S.F.W.
07-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Can I buy a plate cover as well then :)
sure thing

a_ahmed
07-24-2012, 01:20 PM
so... i have a tm3 sticker... i dont have the plate cover... and where do i get the sticker? So then what? These ultra 94 cards you speak of, they will have to be received from you and what does each card do? Is it an indefinite discount as a member for ultra 94 or a one time fill up discount?

boyracer
07-24-2012, 01:28 PM
so... i have a tm3 sticker... i dont have the plate cover... and where do i get the sticker? So then what? These ultra 94 cards you speak of, they will have to be received from you and what does each card do? Is it an indefinite discount as a member for ultra 94 or a one time fill up discount?

It's 20 cents off upto 100 liters

a_ahmed
07-24-2012, 01:28 PM
so per card, two fill ups more or less (100L) right?

Well thats still pretty cool. How do we get the cards consistentlyl ol

cwp_sedan
07-24-2012, 01:51 PM
so per card, two fill ups more or less (100L) right?

Well thats still pretty cool. How do we get the cards consistentlyl ol

Read some of the last 5 pages and your info will be there.

SomeGuy
10-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Whatever happened here? Who has gotten these?

cwp_sedan
10-18-2012, 08:24 PM

If you are worthy enough you will receive one. If not, not much you can do about it. :)

Default User
10-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I need one now. 65L tank is now fun

S.F.W.
10-18-2012, 08:34 PM

If you are worthy enough you will receive one. If not, not much you can do about it. :)

Pretty much. I distributed them to both Ms3 and Mz3 drivers throughout the season, at various events TM3 members attended, and used some as prizes at various events TM3 was involved with.

SomeGuy
10-18-2012, 08:42 PM
List of recipients? I haven't heard a peep out of anyone that's gotten one...you'd think for ultra94's sake it should be shared amongst the forum as the point of the sponsership is to help promote their product.

S.F.W.
10-18-2012, 08:45 PM
List of recipients? I haven't heard a peep out of anyone that's gotten one...you'd think for ultra94's sake it should be shared amongst the forum as the point of the sponsership is to help promote their product.
I don't have a master list..you make it seem as though the winners received free gas for the summer, which is not the case. I received a number of U94 discount cards, valued at .10 off 100 liters of gas. I also received a small number of $25 gas cards.
If you have a concern, feel free to pm me.

SomeGuy
10-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Nah...just wanted to see what resulted of all this effort :)

asyed
10-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Can I get one of these ultra 94 stickers/cards????

I could use 20˘ off fuel

S.F.W.
10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Can I get one of these ultra 94 stickers/cards????

I could use 20˘ off fuel

Don't have much left in terms of cards. The few that I have left will likely be put aside for the TM3 holiday dinner, and I will raffle them off to attendees.

cwp_sedan
10-24-2012, 02:17 PM
:thumbsup

breakfasteatre
10-24-2012, 04:19 PM
any speed guys, the only car on the forum that benefits from ultra 94, get cards? Was tm3 present at any trackdays this summer?

S.F.W.
10-24-2012, 04:27 PM
any speed guys, the only car on the forum that benefits from ultra 94, get cards? Was tm3 present at any trackdays this summer?
Several speed guys gt cards

SomeGuy
02-27-2013, 07:17 PM
2013 stuff is up for us to apply again if we want.

S.F.W.
02-27-2013, 07:59 PM
2013 stuff is up for us to apply again if we want.
submitted earlier today.

rzapata
02-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Time to spam their page I suppose. :)

S.F.W.
02-27-2013, 09:03 PM
Time to spam their page I suppose. :)

I prefer we "encourage" them to sponsor us again

rzapata
02-27-2013, 11:10 PM
I prefer we "encourage" them to sponsor us again

That's doable. It's been done once. Surely we can make things work the second time around. :)

rzapata
02-27-2013, 11:55 PM
The sponsorship helps all, as the gas discount cards, are not just for U94, but any fuel.

Whoops, was referring to using U94 on regular 3. Awesome stuff though, whole club benefits. :thumbsup

proDJtege
02-28-2013, 07:26 AM
getting 0.20/L off ANY fuel is a plus for a club of cars. DO WANT!

S.F.W.
02-28-2013, 05:01 PM
octane discussion moved here - http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?64803-is-Octane-89-gas-good-for-my-mazda3i-2008-2-0-engine-auto .
Let's keep this focused on securing hte U94 sponsorship for TM3.

CelestSpeed3
03-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Does promoting ultra94 at the track events we go to count for anything?

I don't mind hanging banner around our tent and handing out some gas cards to racers. After all those are the people that really go through that fuel. I don't just mean TM3 members either, but it's a good way to prove our usefulness to get their brand promoted where its most used.

S.F.W.
03-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Does promoting ultra94 at the track events we go to count for anything?

I don't mind hanging banner around our tent and handing out some gas cards to racers. After all those are the people that really go through that fuel. I don't just mean TM3 members either, but it's a good way to prove our usefulness to get their brand promoted where its most used.

The banners help, and running the U94 decals, and get photo/video of both in action.

CelestSpeed3
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
I can/will do all of those things.

How it of a banner?

How many, how big, placement of the decals?

CelestSpeed3
03-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I can make more stuff like this. I snapped this last year.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7240/7389904514_4eae316bcb_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/59066744@N04/7389904514/)
Sigma 2012-06-10 at 10-06-28 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/59066744@N04/7389904514/) by Celestial View (http://www.flickr.com/people/59066744@N04/), on Flickr

S.F.W.
05-22-2013, 03:11 PM
I am pleased to announce TM3 has once again been selected for sponsorship by Ultra94!

Fobio
05-22-2013, 03:21 PM
I am pleased to announce TM3 has once again been selected for sponsorship by Ultra94!

Hoorays all-around! Maybe we can divert more of our efforts to promote competitive motorsports thru Ultra94 this yr.

S.F.W.
05-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Hoorays all-around! Maybe we can divert more of our efforts to promote competitive motorsports thru Ultra94 this yr.
Certainly part of the plan to support those TM3 members currently part of competitive motorsports, but also to encourage new participation in track events.

Kiyomi
05-23-2013, 12:17 AM

what does that mean?

free 94 gas!?!? i hope :D

boyracer
05-23-2013, 05:58 AM
good to hear.

07carbon3
05-23-2013, 07:11 AM
good news

Mr Wilson
05-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Schweet!

breakfasteatre
05-23-2013, 07:41 PM
it means lots of ultra 94 gas cards for the mods!

cwp_sedan
05-25-2013, 12:02 AM
it means lots of ultra 94 gas cards for the mods!

:thumbsup :chuckle

Fobio
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Are we applying again this year?

S.F.W.
03-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Are we applying again this year?
yes, I have already submitted our application

Prezi
03-11-2014, 11:17 AM
yes, I have already submitted our application

OMG! yes... Yess!

So, how does this work exactly...? How does each TM3 member get the .20 cent discount?

S.F.W.
03-11-2014, 11:22 AM
OMG! yes... Yess!

So, how does this work exactly...? How does each TM3 member get the .20 cent discount?

Not each member does, and it's not a .20 discount for the season.
We receive a limited number of gas discount cards, each valid for .10 off 100L of gas. We also receive a small number of $25 gas cards. I distribute these cards at various TM3 events. I ensure members tracking their cars regularly receive cards, and also distribute at events such as AA meets, Masiv Meets, MoM, HFH, etc.

Prezi
03-11-2014, 12:01 PM
oh, ok.. . sounds good. Great way to reward our members and especially those tracking their cars. Hopefully I'll be lucky and get one at an event.

S.F.W.
05-29-2014, 10:24 AM
and....

"The Ultra 94™ team is excited to announce that the Toronto Mazda3 will once again be awarded Ultra 94’s full sponsorship in 2014! "

cwp_sedan
05-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Nice!

aZuMi
05-29-2014, 11:38 AM
That's awesome! Congrats!

ottoyu34
05-29-2014, 12:20 PM
What does the FULL sponsorship entitle? or is it been the same as last year?

Thrizzl3
05-29-2014, 03:46 PM
What does the FULL sponsorship entitle? or is it been the same as last year?

Stickers and gas cards...

zzz3
05-29-2014, 08:12 PM
The great thing with this discount gas card is even though it says ultra 94, it is really just a generic gas discount card that can be used on any grade of octane (I.e, 87 - regular). I received one last year at the mazda SRTA event which was a nice reward for being a member and getting involved in motorsports!

proDJtege
05-29-2014, 10:10 PM
excellent news!!

Nikhil Pali
05-29-2014, 10:16 PM
This is great. Glad tm3 guys got this sponsorship.