PDA

View Full Version : drivers window auto up and down

greardon
05-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Hey all,

So installed corsksport sri today and put in the led fogs and interior light kit for my 2010 MS3. Everything seems fine and it sounds awesome , but for some reason the auto button for the window don't work, just seems kinda odd

Maybe i'll go out in the morning and start up and work

Roconne
05-14-2011, 01:12 AM
You just need to reset it.
Hold the window up button to close the window, do not release the switch for 10s after the window is all the way up. Press the window down button to bring the window all the way down and again do not release it for 10s after the window is all the way down. The one-touch up and down function is working again after this procedure.

Aeonic
05-15-2011, 01:31 AM
if you disconnect ur battery, it wont work for a few days man, mine did it when i installed all my subs etc. give it a few..itl work again =]

Booter22
05-15-2011, 02:24 AM
You just need to reset it.

he is correct

alho
05-15-2011, 08:31 AM
if you disconnect ur battery, it wont work for a few days man, mine did it when i installed all my subs etc. give it a few..itl work again =]

You can just reset it by going all the way down and hold the down button for a few seconds, then all the way up and hold for a few seconds until you hear a click. Might have to do it a few times or something. Works for me every single time.

greardon
05-15-2011, 11:55 AM
the up and down hold worked perfect thanks :)

robl
07-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Worked for me...thanks folks!
unhooked my battery during the Inlet/SRI install and needed to do this to set the auto-up/down again.

Cheers,
Rob.