PDA

View Full Version : Will miss my Mazda3 ...

Vario
06-07-2011, 11:46 PM
I've been in and out of this forum, so most of you haven't seen my posts much.

It's been 4 years, and I must say the Mazda3 is amongst one of the most enjoyable cars I've driven. Far better than the GTI vr6 previous to this, and almost on par with old s13 240sx. It was a car I truely enjoyed driving, tossing around the corners. But family has grown, and as much as I wanted to keep it beyond the lease, the trunk just isn't big enough to fit a stroller and groceries, amongst other things *cough* ridiculously high residual value.

Some tuning was done, Koni Yellows with Eibach, HID, short shifter, light weight wheels and sticky summer rubbers, was a great combo to toss around corners and twisty roads.

However, after thinking long and hard, I must let it go, and move on to the CX-7 (yes, I took the stroller and had to test fit in the trunk along with my golf clubs)

Drive safe everyone, and enjoy your ride !!!

Mazdy
06-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Enjoy your new CX7...ill wait for your PM about the stuff

highlineMotors
05-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I've been in and out of this forum, so most of you haven't seen my posts much.

It's been 4 years, and I must say the Mazda3 is amongst one of the most enjoyable cars I've driven. Far better than the GTI vr6 previous to this, and almost on par with old s13 240sx. It was a car I truely enjoyed driving, tossing around the corners. But family has grown, and as much as I wanted to keep it beyond the lease, the trunk just isn't big enough to fit a stroller and groceries, amongst other things *cough* ridiculously high residual value.

Some tuning was done, Koni Yellows with Eibach, HID, short shifter, light weight wheels and sticky summer rubbers, was a great combo to toss around corners and twisty roads.

However, after thinking long and hard, I must let it go, and move on to the CX-7 (yes, I took the stroller and had to test fit in the trunk along with my golf clubs)

Drive safe everyone, and enjoy your ride !!!

Did you get the AWD Turbo CX-7?

DualSoul
05-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Did you get the AWD Turbo CX-7?

Last Activity: 06-21-2011 10:42 PM