PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR SOME NEW MODS

J.Dragan
06-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Hey there brothers and sisters, I'm looking to do a few modifications to my 2010 Speed 3. These are the items I,m looking for.

1) Cobb SF, SRI.
2) RMM (any preferences on which manufacturer to go with)
3) Duel Port Blow Off Valve (looking at Street Units black out edition)

Is there any tuning required with these mods?

Do any of our sponsors stock these items, are they special orders, or is it best to get them online, not really sure which route to take.

Any input on any of these products would be welcome.

Also is this considered a Stage 1 upgrade. (just trying to back up my research)

SomeGuy
06-08-2011, 08:55 PM
My mods so far on my 2010: cp-e CAI, cp-e TIH, cp-e 60 duro RMM....notice the trend?

Fack_Dude
06-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Yup, a pro tune!:thumbsup

fywdyl
06-09-2011, 10:26 AM
1) Cobb SF, SRI.
Pricey, but good. I myself have the CS SRI+TIP combo, because for just a little more, you also get the TIP. TIP sounds great, but I don't know if it adds anything performance wise.

2) RMM (any preferences on which manufacturer to go with)
Tons of choices:
CS has inserts, StreetUnit has a 2 piece version, cp-e (kinda pricey now), SURE (I'm running this one, it's pretty good so far), JBR (Jamie's a great guy to deal with, he's a sponsor on here too I believe)

3) Duel Port Blow Off Valve (looking at Street Units black out edition)
Most guys will say it's best to run full recirc, but if you're doing it for sound, you can give the dual port a try. You can always convert that to a full recirc.

And of course, an AP will make the car super awesome.

And yes, that is still considered "Stage 1" according to COBB terminology.

J.Dragan
06-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks brother fywdyl, I appreciate the input.

fywdyl
06-10-2011, 10:15 AM
np, happy modding!

arashms3
06-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Tuning will be required I can help you to find some parts you need best would be to contact jrp or go online an search for the company an order directly from them since our dollar is good you will get the best bang for your buck!

****content removed - PM a mod if you have any questions****

Good luck!

PR3Y11
06-19-2011, 02:33 AM
tuning not required for just the sri but it doesn't hurt.

eliminator
06-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Besides SRI and RMM, you could also work on the shifter. The JBR short throw shifter plate and solid bushings are inexpensive and work very well. As for other mods that dont require a tune, you could get a test pipe/race pipe. Corksport makes a nice one.

cwp_sedan
06-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Tuning will be required I can help you to find some parts you need best would be to contact jrp or go online an search for the company an order directly from them since our dollar is good you will get the best bang for your buck!

****content removed - PM a mod if you have any questions****

Good luck!

Your post was edited because you are not allowed to sell or advertise something for sale until you have enough posts. Even then it must be in the classified section.

Back on topic.