PDA

View Full Version : how do you post pics?

Oakley
06-27-2011, 06:18 PM
i hope this isnt a dumb question, but i was wondering how it is you post a pic?

S.F.W.
06-27-2011, 06:50 PM
i hope this isnt a dumb question, but i was wondering how it is you post a pic?

host it on a third party site, such as photobucket, and use the img code to embed

$lickology
03-01-2013, 01:02 PM
I as well would like to know how do you post your pictures on this forum??? In my profile area, in my album when I go to upload picture I see that I only get 200kg of total size??? Most of my pictures are 1.5mb to 3mb of resolution. Is there a resolution limit to pictures you want to post??? If so then how and what type of camera are other users using to take and post there pictures on this forum????

geobur
03-01-2013, 01:05 PM
I as well would like to know how do you post your pictures on this forum??? In my profile area, in my album when I go to upload picture I see that I only get 200kg of total size??? Most of my pictures are 1.5mb to 3mb of resolution. Is there a resolution limit to pictures you want to post??? If so then how and what type of camera are other users using to take and post there pictures on this forum????

we use 3rd party hosting to host our pictures...also you have to have I believe at least 10 posts before you are able to post pictures. Without them having to be approved.