PDA

View Full Version : 2zoom Logs's

2zoom
05-31-2012, 11:46 PM
So I decided to post some logs tonight seeing that the weather was nice to out and plus I had the time to do them.
Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the huge ass spreadsheet...didnt realize everything was checked to log... :(

Fack_Dude
06-01-2012, 12:03 AM
So I decided to post some logs tonight seeing that the weather was nice to out and plus I had the time to do them.
Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the huge ass spreadsheet...didnt realize everything was checked to log... :(

pure fail.

Fack_Dude
06-01-2012, 12:04 AM
You didn't even go full wot bro. What's the matter with you.

Fack_Dude
06-01-2012, 12:08 AM
You gotta do a wot run in third or fourth gear.

2zoom
06-01-2012, 07:01 AM
You gotta do a wot run in third or fourth gear.

*Face palm* for the most part it was a 4th gear pull but when you got other cars flying in front of you its kinda hard...lol. I guess I'll redo the logs again when it's nice out again seeing that it was my first attempt at it

But from what you see anything seem off? I know its asking alot...

Everybody is not perfect like Fack_Dude...

Booostin
06-01-2012, 08:08 AM
The AP will take a second or two to actually start logging from the time you press the button and once it says so on the screen that is when you mash the gas.

fywdyl
06-01-2012, 08:48 AM
*Face palm* for the most part it was a 4th gear pull but when you got other cars flying in front of you its kinda hard...lol. I guess I'll redo the logs again when it's nice out again seeing that it was my first attempt at it

But from what you see anything seem off? I know its asking alot...

Everybody is not perfect like Fack_Dude...

Well ya shouldn't be doing it in traffic in the first place. Safety first!

Second prob is that you're logging WAY too many variables. You'll only need at most 15 variables.

2zoom
06-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Well ya shouldn't be doing it in traffic in the first place. Safety first!

Second prob is that you're logging WAY too many variables. You'll only need at most 15 variables.

It was not in traffic it was around 10:30 at night in Brampton on the 410 enough said and also I'm the last one you should be telling me saftey first, having a son safety always comes first!!!

Secondly I realized after I logged I had all the variables logging my bad on my part.

Booostin
06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Everyone needs to stop with the safety first bs.. 99 percent of people do logs with other cars on the road but just use common sense and judgement and don't be a dumbass

He just started doings logs for the first time so mistakes will happen.

When you reduce the number of variables the access port records more data at reduced time intervals making the logs much easier to read and/or find problems.

Fack_Dude
06-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Nick. PM me if you want help logging the proper way. Once you know how and where you will be ok. I might seem like an ******* but you know that im not.

2zoom
06-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Nick. PM me if you want help logging the proper way. Once you know how and where you will be ok. I might seem like an ******* but you know that im not.

PM'd

fywdyl
06-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Everyone needs to stop with the safety first bs.. 99 percent of people do logs with other cars on the road but just use common sense and judgement and don't be a dumbass

When you reduce the number of variables the access port records more data at reduced time intervals making the logs much easier to read and/or find problems.

I guess I fall into the 1% category then.

J_Logik
06-01-2012, 12:36 PM

I'm in there as well Anson, logs only in little to no traffic only.

Snotrocket
06-08-2012, 03:19 PM
I might seem like an ******* but you know that im not.

We'll be the judge of that! ;)

cSPEED
06-08-2012, 04:41 PM

I'm in there as well Anson, logs only in little to no traffic only.

Obviously what he meant was on public roads, i.e. NOT ON THE TRACK/DYNO

Fack_Dude
06-08-2012, 08:02 PM
We'll be the judge of that! ;)

Just remember, who did you the favour and took your ap to buffalo for the upgraded firmware that you needed for your speed. ;)

Snotrocket
06-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Just remember, who did you the favour and took your ap to buffalo for the upgraded firmware that you needed for your speed. ;)