PDA

View Full Version : ECU Relocate Bracket

pwdunmore
09-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Hey guys,
I am gonna put in a nice fat TIH and SRI from JBR and they require me to move my ECU. I have seen the Slim battery boxes which are a little pricey for my taste right now considering I can just make or purchase a bracket.

Does anyone have any experience making them or know where I can get one?

Vince mentioned Anson having a bracket for his ECU but I haven't got a chance to see it. Been googling and searching stuff for a bit now with very little success other than a small thread on MSF.

If not I am just gonna do the double sided tape on the fuse box method that JBR does... I just want the cleaner look without having to get the slim battery box.

Trolling permitted :P

fywdyl
09-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Hey guys,
I am gonna put in a nice fat TIH and SRI from JBR and they require me to move my ECU. I have seen the Slim battery boxes which are a little pricey for my taste right now considering I can just make or purchase a bracket.

Does anyone have any experience making them or know where I can get one?

Vince mentioned Anson having a bracket for his ECU but I haven't got a chance to see it. Been googling and searching stuff for a bit now with very little success other than a small thread on MSF.

If not I am just gonna do the double sided tape on the fuse box method that JBR does... I just want the cleaner look without having to get the slim battery box.

Trolling permitted :P

Hello, I'm Anson and I have a relocation bracket.

Come by tmrw for NATOR and I can show it to you. It's actually pretty simple. It's a piece of metal bent 90 degrees with holes drilled in it. Ha ha.

pwdunmore
09-28-2012, 11:54 AM
I am away for work this week unfortunately... down in Leamington where the heinz ketchup is made lol. If you are able to post a pic of it I would love to see how you made it :) If not I am pretty sure I can just gonna wing it or come out to the next Nator (if there is one... I know it's getting cold).

fywdyl
09-28-2012, 01:10 PM
I am away for work this week unfortunately... down in Leamington where the heinz ketchup is made lol. If you are able to post a pic of it I would love to see how you made it :) If not I am pretty sure I can just gonna wing it or come out to the next Nator (if there is one... I know it's getting cold).

I didn't make it, I have zero fabbing skills. I bought it off MSF. But if you have the right tools, it should be pretty easy.

I'll post a pic later when I get home.

pwdunmore
09-28-2012, 01:32 PM
I didn't make it, I have zero fabbing skills. I bought it off MSF. But if you have the right tools, it should be pretty easy.

I'll post a pic later when I get home.

I have some tools so I should be able to make one as long as I know where to begin. Thanks Anson :) Post them whenever you get the chance, I am not in a rush at all considering I have to wait for the JBR order and sell my old K&N Typhoon intake.

fywdyl
09-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Found the link.

http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f426/ecu-relocation-bracket-115847/

loki
09-28-2012, 01:43 PM
I have zero fapping skills.

Fixed that for you

fywdyl
09-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Does that mean you'll teach me?

loki