PDA

View Full Version : Whitby Mazda Feedback

dave2010GT
10-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I would post it.

Had my oil change and filters replaced, great service, got a great discount and everything was done much faster than I had originally anticipated.

Great Job!!!!

S.F.W.
03-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Had a great experience at Whitby Mazda yesterday. Originally had a chat with JD at the open house last week, and mentioned my electrical/battery/charging system issues. Ended up setting up an appointment for yesterday to have everything investigated.
Turns out, my charging system was fine, but the battery needed to be replaced. Since my car was still within warranty, I paid nothing for labour, and only 75% for the part.
Great service, that saved me time and money .
Also had a chance to chat with John the service manager. Turns out he has a serious racing and tuning history, and we had a great chat .
Great service, and I will likely be doing more service there in the future.

S.F.W.
04-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Was back at Whitby Mazda about two weeks ago. Simple oil change, but also had them drain my catch can. Booked service with JD was easy, and service was completed quickly and properly.

Mimizu man
01-23-2014, 09:45 AM
My review is in the dealership experience section (http://www.torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.php?74384-Whitby-Mazda-thumbs-up).

mazidane
02-21-2014, 05:14 PM
I've done a bunch of service booked through JD in recent months, great service which is always consistent, JD is a great guy to deal with as well.

Daileydose
11-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Went in for a few services and JD took care of me and helped with a few problems, will be coming by again!

Daileydose
05-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Thanks to J.D and Rudy of parts for a quick turnaround for some parts. Great service as usual!

sarujo
12-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Grabbed a 4L jug of FL22 pre-mixed coolant on the way out of town and Ajax was conveniently located on my journey. Asked about the TM3 discount and it was confirmed still available and was applied without issue. Great experience!:thumbsup