PDA

View Full Version : CASC - Time Attack

CelestSpeed3
03-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Hey everyone

The CASC time attack open house is April 7th. Myself a few other members will be there signing up for the season.

I encourage everyone who is interested in Motorsports to show up and check it out.

Even if your car is stock it's still worth your time to check it out. Driving instructors are present at all CASC events which are included in the entry fee. So you can show up ready to drive and be ready to go. (You must show up to the competition events with long sleeves and long pants to be allowed on the track, it's part of the fire safety rules)

Don't worry about the car classification. There will be people at the open house that will classify your car for you. Just tell them what modifications you have done.

There will also be a tech inspection at the open house so if you have any questions about safety and setup these are the guys to ask.

CASC EVENT PRICING -> http://www.casc.on.ca/timeattack/2012-open-house-event-prices

sjd
03-22-2013, 09:49 PM
I'll be there to register for Solo2. :)

CelestSpeed3
03-23-2013, 12:42 AM
I'll be there to register for Solo2. :)

Pending any date conflicts I might sign up too.

sjd
03-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Pending any date conflicts I might sign up too.

There are very few conflicts this year.

CelestSpeed3
03-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Awesome, I wasn't planning on doing GBM, or MIR. GBM is too far and MIR is too expensive.

Fubawu
03-23-2013, 07:51 PM
MIR is a must! For the money there is nothing like it. The pucker factor is
worth the extrat few bucks.