PDA

View Full Version : Noise Issue?

MZ3GFX
06-08-2004, 01:18 PM
I picked up my car last week and there is a squeaking noise in the dash.
Anybody else have this same issue, and if you do, have you fixed it, or know what it is?

You can really hear the squeak when the sunroof is open. It does it over every bump. If the windows are all closed you can only hear it sometime.

I\\\'m getting it looked at tomorrow by Avante Mazda, but just wanted an Idea of what it is.

Thanks for you help

MZ3GFX

Xenon
06-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Squeeking huh? My car is pretty solid, no squeeks or anything like that. I have heard my brakes squeek a little but that\'s only beacuse it was right after a wash.

MZ3GFX
06-08-2004, 11:41 PM
I think I spoke to soon. My car just hit 500km and the issue doesn\'t seem to be there anymore.

I was driving around tonight trying to see if I could hear it again and it looks to be gone.

I don\'t know maybe it needed to get worked in or something. At least I don\'t have to get avante to look at it tomorrow. :D

I must say the car is just. WOW!!! I think I\'m in LOVE!!!! :D

sw0rdfish
06-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MZ3GFX

I think I spoke to soon. My car just hit 500km and the issue doesn\'t seem to be there anymore.

I was driving around tonight trying to see if I could hear it again and it looks to be gone.

I don\'t know maybe it needed to get worked in or something. At least I don\'t have to get avante to look at it tomorrow. :D

I must say the car is just. WOW!!! I think I\'m in LOVE!!!! :D
Another addict!!! Mwhahahah Welcome to z00m z00m land

MZ3GFX
06-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Funny thing is that I call Avante to cancel the service call this morning. I start driving to work.

What does the car start to do. The same squeak that it was doing before. It\'s not that bad anymore so I\'m not going to fix it, But man!! This car is like a little kid when you going to go to the doctor they seem to get better. After you cancel there sick again.

Xenon
06-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by sw0rdfish

Another addict!!! Mwhahahah Welcome to z00m z00m land

Isn\'t it MazdaTown or something? lol... I think I read that somewhere in that welcome package they send you.

Newlook
06-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah they called it Mazdatown.....

Mazda3DEMON
06-10-2004, 04:40 PM
my car don\'t have those noise....but my clutch does....they lubricated the cltch, the noise reduced...but still have some

wtom
06-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Mazda3DEMON

my car don\'t have those noise....but my clutch does....they lubricated the cltch, the noise reduced...but still have some

When or how/what do you do that causes the noise?