PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Mazda3i Automatic Stalled..

IcedTeaMazda3
02-17-2014, 03:29 AM
Hey guys im new to this forum, and i was just wondering if anyone knows why or what i could do to fix this issue. I noticed that my car idles at like 500 or less and vibrates hard.
anyone have any idea?

zmz3
02-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Hey guys im new to this forum, and i was just wondering if anyone knows why or what i could do to fix this issue. I noticed that my car idles at like 500 or less and vibrates hard.
anyone have any idea?

Can you be a little more descriptive? First you mention that your automatic stalled then you mention that at around 500RPM your car vibrates at idle. Those two things could mean different things.

If I was to take a guess at what you're trying to describe, it would be that your car roughly idles when at a stop light or such, and this happens while you're in gear. If that's the case, I have had a similar issue, and your throttle body and MAF needs cleaning. Worked for me last time I had this issue.

Amir
03-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Can you be a little more descriptive? First you mention that your automatic stalled then you mention that at around
[...]
similar issue, and your throttle body and MAF needs cleaning. Worked for me last time I had this issue.

I'd definitely start with the MAF as well.

I had a similar issue happen twice on my 04 automatic. First time was a dirty MAF and the second time, one of the wires to the MAF came loose so I lengthened them all and it was fixed.

Keep us updated, I really hated seeing that rpm bounce around.