PDA

View Full Version : Rear Suspension Problem

TheSinghShow5
03-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Hey Guys,

I recently got my B12 Prokit suspension installed on my 07 MS3. They run great but I noticed that there still is a creaking noise coming from the rear passenger side. Its easily noticeable when I'm slowly pulling in to my driveway or reversing out of it. Also when I'm slowly going over speed bumps it starts to make a bit of a louder squeaking noise. Any idea what it could be? I had this noise before I got my suspension installed by the way.

SomeGuy
03-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Sway bar bushings, give em' some grease.

TheSinghShow5
03-23-2014, 01:52 PM
Sway bar bushings, give em' some grease.

You think I should replace them? or just applying grease should do the trick?

SomeGuy
03-23-2014, 02:05 PM
As long as they're in ok shape (the bushing material isn't deteriorating) then ya, just grease them up...might as well try that first before replacing anything.

TheSinghShow5
03-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Cool. I will try that this Friday since I am heading to Airport Mazda. Thanks for the help man!

TheSinghShow5
03-31-2014, 06:14 PM
As long as they're in ok shape (the bushing material isn't deteriorating) then ya, just grease them up...might as well try that first before replacing anything.

So I got them greased last Friday but I am still hearing the same noise as stated before. Where can I get the bushings from?

SomeGuy
03-31-2014, 06:23 PM
If greasing didn't solve it, it could be trailing arm bushings or a bunch of other things. I wouldn't just throw parts at it yet.

That said, you can get Energy suspension bushings on amazon.