PDA

View Full Version : WHERE TO BUY LCD MONITOR

MarkhamMazda3
07-25-2004, 12:29 PM
I am gonna put a lcd in the compartment which was originally made for the gps screen. i have been told that you can fit a 5.8\" screen in there. Any suggestions on where i can get a good one? i have looked around and this one place quoted me like 700 for a lcd. I thouht that was a tad rediculous. anyone know a place (preferably in the toronto/markham area)

fat mike
07-25-2004, 01:04 PM
Just out of curiosity are you talking about the actual plastic piece that fits the screen above the vents on the 3? Also $700 sounds about right for a touch screen but not a regular LCD. Check on the net for screens.

MarkhamMazda3
07-25-2004, 01:20 PM
no not the peice itself but the screen. for the piece itself, i am just gonna cut into the exsting plactic peice to create an opening for the lcd, the with either a hydralic system or just simple rails with a stop, i will make it flip open out of the compartment. the screen they told me was a standard lcd. Mind you it was a pioneer so it was probably really good quality, but at 5.8 inhes, how good could it be? i am just sing it to view song names and stuff. i am looking at audiovox, they seem to have really good ones. but i dont wanan wait like 2 weeks for them to ship me one.

billyfo
07-25-2004, 01:48 PM
you can go to HWY 7E and Old Kennedy (Main St), call ASD???, they say they are expert about sound equipments.

my friend go to Kennedy HIFI at Scarb. but no sure the address.