PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Mazda3 Car Club Meet #3 Photos

wtom
08-07-2004, 11:22 PM
:D

Zoom Zoom (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285983341&code=11187099&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite)

If you have an account on ImageStation.com, please feel free to leave comments!

BTW, after dropping off gf at her home, I surpassed 1000km on the way back to my own home!!! YES!!! :)

Pic of the odometer reading in my personal Mazda3 pic archive, link in sig.

Had some asswipe in a VIBE try to race me when northbound on Woodbine (at Esna Park)... I floored the gas pedal after second gear hahahaha... and yes, easily sped away from the Vibe (must not have been the GT model).

Newlook
08-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by wtom

BTW, after dropping off gf at her home, I surpassed 1000km on the way back to my own home!!! YES!!! :)

Pic of the odometer reading in my personal Mazda3 pic archive, link in sig.

I took a pic of my odometer in the Jack Astors parking lot as well before we took off. It was right on the 5000km mark :)

Had some asswipe in a VIBE try to race me when northbound on Woodbine (at Esna Park)... I floored the gas pedal after second gear hahahaha... and yes, easily sped away from the Vibe (must not have been the GT model).

I had a PT Cruiser riding on my ass on the 401 like crazy...

Soulcrusher
08-08-2004, 01:39 AM

Tsk, tsk ... flooring it already. j/k - you made us all proud making him eat your dust :)

bluntman
08-08-2004, 10:22 AM
It\'s good to see everyone had a good time. It\'s also good to see some first timers to the monthly TM3 meet.

Do my eyes deceive me, but was that \"MOMO\" from the MZ3forums? (Indigo blue sedan with white rims) I thought I pissed him off after accidently spilling beer on him at the April MZ3forums meet. BTW, nice rims Wejidas. And thank goodness, Newlook, you didn\'t go with those god-aweful mud flaps on such a wicked looking 3 (that\'s yours with the red engine cover and calipers and the split spoke rims right?). Nice.

Xenon
08-08-2004, 12:17 PM
ahem... and where were you bluntman?

-RJ3-
08-08-2004, 01:32 PM
LIte? LOL funny its Litech, but why remember the bulb.... I want brighter ones now but still with the cool \"whitish\" effect the litechs displays from the projectors Nice meet fellas

bluntman
08-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Xenon

ahem... and where were you bluntman?

Priorities my friend...

I was playing golf with Derksen. :D

MZ3_GS
08-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Xenon, make sure I get on the active member list please. I need tints :)

wtom
08-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Newlook - PT Cruiser? Was it a hot female driver? :)

Soulcrusher - Yeah I know I really gotta control myself not to have too much fun with the car. I screeched the tires going from second to third too hehehe... can\'t believe it\'s my third time being touted (?) to a race... jeez. Shoulda made a sign saying \"No Race, Car is New\" :D

Bluntman - I knew it was Golf that veered you away from the meet! haha. Yes it was MOMO from M3F.com and Newlook\'s only has the red engine cover. The split spoked Konig\'s + red calipers is the same car with the lip spoiler, presently unknown member. :)

RJ3 - I got confused with computer hardware on the name... hehe

Great meet guys, it was amazing fun! RJ3\'s post with the TOProtege cruise guidelines was good. With that we should be able to do a huge cruise next time! Lakeshore Lakeshore Lakeshore!!!

Have 2 friends come along too in their own car to grab a video of the entire parade of Mazda3\'s (driving a bit faster in the next lane, capturing from last car all the way up to the first) as we all drive single-file... NO PASSING, Fabian!! hahaha...

See you all at the next meet!

Xenon
08-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by MZ3_GS

Xenon, make sure I get on the active member list please. I need tints :)

If you get tints from FX Auto before Aug 16th, you don\'t need to be on the list :p

miggiddy
08-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Good pics. Sorry I had to cut out early otherwise I would have stayed for the fine dinning at Jack\'s.

MajesticBlueNTO
08-09-2004, 12:59 PM

I screeched the tires going from second to third too hehehe...

the 2.3 doesn\'t have enough power to chirp the 2nd to 3rd shift. either you dropped the clutch with your foot on the gas or you have a factory freak.

a buddy with an ACT clutch in his maxima would rarely chirp the 2nd to 3rd (only if he dropped the clutch) and it was putting out ~200hp at the wheels.

Newlook
08-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by bluntman

It\'s good to see everyone had a good time. It\'s also good to see some first timers to the monthly TM3 meet.

Do my eyes deceive me, but was that \"MOMO\" from the MZ3forums? (Indigo blue sedan with white rims) I thought I pissed him off after accidently spilling beer on him at the April MZ3forums meet. BTW, nice rims Wejidas. And thank goodness, Newlook, you didn\'t go with those god-aweful mud flaps on such a wicked looking 3 (that\'s yours with the red engine cover and calipers and the split spoke rims right?). Nice.

\"MOMO\" is on our board too, he said he did 2 posts....

My 3 only has the red engine cover, so far... wheels are stock. The one with red calipers and split spoke rims is the one with shaved badges and door trims. Too many titan grey sedans that confuse you huh? :D

Newlook
08-09-2004, 02:05 PM

Newlook - PT Cruiser? Was it a hot female driver? :)

Too dark to see. I caught up to it on the 403 in Mississauga again.

wtom
08-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

the 2.3 doesn\'t have enough power to chirp the 2nd to 3rd shift. either you dropped the clutch with your foot on the gas or you have a factory freak.

a buddy with an ACT clutch in his maxima would rarely chirp the 2nd to 3rd (only if he dropped the clutch) and it was putting out ~200hp at the wheels.

It might have been from first to second then but myself and my gf reacted to the tire screech after shifting up a gear. No matter, it was fun. :)

FLIPDADY
08-11-2004, 09:00 AM
Good turnout guys. It\'s good to finally see other cars gathering at a meet other than Honda Civics.

Grifter
08-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Dammit, sounds like you guys had a blast!! I\'m definitely going to try to make it to the next one...I only make it to the even numbered meets ;)

wtom
08-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Grifter

Dammit, sounds like you guys had a blast!! I\'m definitely going to try to make it to the next one...I only make it to the even numbered meets ;)

You busy on Sunday, Sept 12th? :D