PDA

View Full Version : C7 Summer Splash

brandon6976
08-08-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi there!

I\'m writing on behalf of C7 Performance. We recently held a busy, crazy, but albeit successful interclub event known as the C7 2003 Fall Tour. We would like to cordially invite your club & membership to join us at our 2004 Summer Splash BBQ!

Located at Wild Water Kingdom, Canada\'s largest outdoor waterpark, we have arranged a special discount package that covers parking, a BBQ lunch, and general admission to the waterpark giving you access to all the great rides & features the park has to offer, all for 1 low price of $21!!! (Retail value appx. $40)

A few features at this year\'s summer BBQ will include an area for us to have a mini show\'n\'shine. Wild Water kingdom has arranged for a high visibility area parked on the grass so we\'ll get lots of public attention, and be away from the main gravel parking area. Additionally, we are planning to break a Guiness World Record for car cramming (getting the most people into 1 car!!)..and accordingly we\'re inviting local media (tv, print, and radio) to attend and witness this event!!

We are opening this invitation to any GTA area clubs, so please feel free to pass this on. We will be forwarding details regarding payment, and entry into the park.

Please see our thread on C7 for more details on this event!! Hope to see you there. AT our last interclub event we really got the opportunity to see so many great cars, and fantastic, and friendly people. This year\'s summer event will prove to be a great day of fun in the sun!!

http://www.c7performance.com/wwk.html

Please post in our signup list if you\'ll be attending (or email brandon@c7performance.com)!!!

See you Saturday August 14!

Xenon
08-09-2004, 11:31 AM
I can\'t go... I have to work that day. But if anyone feels like going, post it up, and I\'ll compile a list and send it to him.

Please note this event will be considered as an unofficial club event. It won\'t count towards Active Member Status.