PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated!!!

jimdragon8
08-10-2004, 04:50 PM
So this will be my vent, and I hope I don\'t have any posts like this anymore.

I brought my car in to have the odometer fixed July 30 because the numbers were not reading right, and they said that they had to order the part. Rescheduled for August 6. Bring it in at 8:00 am, August 6. At 10:30 am, I get a call from the dealer asking if I had my second set of keys with me. They need the second set of keys to reprogram the code to be able to start the car since changing the odometer affects the ignition. I said that I didn\'t, working in Etobicoke and I live in Scarborough, with no car was hard to pick it up. I suggested that they cut me another set, the service guy said that it would cost them $100 and they said they would call me back. 11:30 am rolls around and I call them back, and they said that they will cut me a new set. I arrive at service at 1:00 pm and they said that they are waiting for a code from Mazda Canada to be able to start my car. I had a tee time for 1:30 pm. They finally give me a loaner car with no gas!!!! I go golf, call them at 4:00 pm and they still do not have a code.

At this point I was getting really pissed off, and to top it off the service guy said that I have to wait till Monday to get the car back. First Mazda 3 meet that I can attend and I don\'t even have my car. Made me a little more frustrated!!! :(

So finally picked the car up on Monday and I have been in service 3 times, I have only had the car for 4 weeks. Not a good start. This is definitely taking away my enjoyment of the car.

bluntman
08-10-2004, 07:02 PM
Don\'t let it get you down, you\'ll have years of enjoyment out of your car.

Soulcrusher
08-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear about that, man. I hope nothing else happens to you so that you can enjoy the car as much as many of us are enjoying our cars.

Snipes
08-11-2004, 07:05 AM
What dealership is this so the rest of us know not to go there.

jimdragon8
08-11-2004, 08:55 AM
The dealership I brought my car in for service was Westowne Mazda, but I know these things like this usually don\'t happen. From everyone on this forum as well as people I have talked to, Mazda service is good, so I don\'t know why it happened to me. But for the past few days, driving the 3 with the roof open and the music blasting is compensating for the frustration felt earlier in the week;)