PDA

View Full Version : Body shop in Vaughan area

aZuMi
06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone know any good body shop in Vaughan area?
I usually go to Velocity, but I find them a little too far from where I am now...

TIA

Default User
06-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Skirt kit for the Subie?

Default User
06-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Doesn't PFAFF have a body shop?

aZuMi
06-19-2014, 09:42 AM
Skirt kit for the Subie?

There's nothing out for the subie yet, except front lip. I just thought it's useful to have a body shop contact in Vaughan since all the places I know are in the east side (Heritage area).

Doesn't PFAFF have a body shop?

What's PFAFF?

Jackal
06-19-2014, 10:13 AM
There is probably one near John St. Bunch of mechanics there. Not exactly Vaughan.
There's also a several mechanics maybe body shops on Red Maple area. Maybe jonjon72 knows a place.

S.F.W.
06-19-2014, 10:21 AM
What's PFAFF?

PFAFF Audio/Porsche, etc. also has a body shop in Woodbridge, I would guess good work by premium $$$$ - http://www.pfaffautoworks.com/

aZuMi
06-19-2014, 10:43 AM
PFAFF Audio/Porsche, etc. also has a body shop in Woodbridge, I would guess good work by premium $$$$ - http://www.pfaffautoworks.com/

Yea, that's the problem. I want Markham prices in Vaughan. But good to know about PFAFF. I'll check them out too if I need some body work.

There is probably one near John St. Bunch of mechanics there. Not exactly Vaughan.
There's also a several mechanics maybe body shops on Red Maple area. Maybe jonjon72 knows a place.

I've talked to some mechanics in Rutherford since my dad uses one of them. Not a fan and they charge more than Velocity without added value. I guess I'm used to dealing with Barry, so I'm a little biased.

S.F.W.
06-19-2014, 10:47 AM
You could try going the other way, west to the Mississauga area. Auto Magicians(sponsor plug) does great work at fair prices.

There is also Linwood(former sponsor) in the Yonge & Steeles area.

there is one other shop, I forget the name in the 7/Keele area Jeff-TheBiz knows the name, they are one of Avante's preferred shops, and I know they have done work for Jeff, also done work for my family.

Jeff-TheBiz
06-19-2014, 10:53 AM
BMC auto.

Ask for Freddy.

aZuMi
06-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Awesome. Thanks guys. I'll keep them in mind :)

S.F.W.
06-19-2014, 01:56 PM
BMC auto.

Ask for Freddy.

Bingo.

Anthony_FA
06-25-2014, 12:48 AM
Subbing this.

Also looking for shops in the Vaughan area.

manda_belle
06-25-2014, 02:28 AM
You can try European Autobody, their on steeles and martin grove i think.
I've taken my car there, they do good work.
My dad is part owner of bmw, chrysler and ford at autopark circle in vaughan, he takes his cars to this shop too.