PDA

View Full Version : So the wait REALLY continues.. PLEASE HELP

MAZDA Kitten
08-30-2004, 05:25 PM
So I just got word from my dealership they searched ALL OF CANADA for an ARCTIC WHITE GT with 5spd and GFX package NO LEATHER. And my luck... I am SOL because there is abosolutely NONE left. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-046.gif

So now I have TWO options.

1) Wait for them to start making 2005\'s and I can only get 5.9% financing

or

2) Pick a different colour. Stick with my 2.9% and my \'cheap\' price.

I think I will choose #2. But now the hard task of picking out another colour. What do you guys suggest? Im thinking Black .. its so pretty yet looks so badass at the same time http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-032.gif

RedRaptor
08-30-2004, 05:30 PM
I would choose #2.

5.9% financing isn\'t appealing just for a colour. You should always have 2 to 3 colour choices especially buying at year end like now.

See if they have Sunlight Silver. I saw it in the showroom this past weekend and its very appealing. Its not exactly silver, has some white into it to make it brighter than usual silver.

Black is good also. Just hard to keep clean but it looks very very badass and classy all waxed up.

david3
08-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Yeah sunlight silver is nice.. but I am biased since I have one. :`)

MAZDA Kitten
08-30-2004, 06:05 PM
We already have a silver car in the driveway. And it seems EVERYONE has silver..

http://home.mountaincable.net/~dziuram/agatha/VW/Picture%20070resized.jpg

david3
08-30-2004, 06:08 PM
That\'s true. I\'d probably go for black then. If you can\'t get white get the exact opposite. :`)

billyfo
08-30-2004, 06:14 PM
for 3, most popular color, at leat I saw them on the road,
T. Grey, Black, Red.
the least one,
white, orange.

which dealer are you in? I had my car an oil change last month at Avante RH, there was a white GT/ GFX in the lot.

majic
08-30-2004, 06:35 PM
red? really, i\'ve seen very few. there are sooo many ti. grays and silvers out there. lots of winning blue\'s too.

i have a dilemna as well.. red, winning blue or indigo blue on the hatch

MAZDA Kitten
08-30-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by billyfo
which dealer are you in? I had my car an oil change last month at Avante RH, there was a white GT/ GFX in the lot.

I *was* dealing with Mountain Mazda but now Im with Ontario Mazda (great experience and everyone\'s been so helpful there). But believe me they searched EXTENSIVELY. If they could get it they would... but I think Im gonna go with black now anyways. (Im already thinking rims! Gunmetal + polished lip = hot on a black car) http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-069.gif (Also maybe that car is AT but Im very adamant about the 5spd)

billyfo
08-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Ah, I forgot to put down silver:p

I saw quite a few reds when I drove from/to work in Miss and RH, I don\'t know about eastend, but could be some WB Sport, too.

miggiddy
08-30-2004, 11:13 PM
I\'m biased. I love my black, except for the constant washing and waxing. Who you dealing with at Ontario Mazda?

MAZDA Kitten
08-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by miggiddy

Who you dealing with at Ontario Mazda?

Check your IM ;)

Newlook
08-31-2004, 12:27 AM
What colour can they get you except white?

How about red?

Too many silver, T grey and winning blues on the road...

MAZDA Kitten
08-31-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Newlook

What colour can they get you except white?

How about red?

Too many silver, T grey and winning blues on the road...

I was thinking red... then I go back to black.. think orange.. go back to black. Any other colour I think about I always end up back at black.

Def. dont want silver or ti. grey.

///M
08-31-2004, 01:51 AM
get the colour you want

I really regret taking a Ti Grey after I got fed up of waiting for my Arctic White Sport 5spd moonroof no leather

FLIPDADY
08-31-2004, 08:08 AM
Remember you\'re gonna be driving this car for a while so I would wait and get the color you want. I\'ve been impatient in the past and regreted it.