PDA

View Full Version : Do you love your job? I do

teambedlam
09-02-2004, 11:40 PM
Check out what i had to do today at Work (www.teambedlam.tv). It was so hard for me to act professional and get through the day. Did I mention I love my job?

wtom
09-02-2004, 11:51 PM
I think I heard a \"scha-wingggggggg\" in the video and it wasn\'t from that pimpin\' muzak... :p

miggiddy
09-03-2004, 01:25 AM
Next time you have to film such an event can I hold a lamp or operate the spot light? :D I\'m obviously in the wrong line of work.

Xenon
09-03-2004, 02:14 AM
It\'s hot, It\'s sexy, but that ain\'t no Mazda3...

Moved to Pics & Vids

teambedlam
09-03-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by wtom I think I heard a \"scha-wingggggggg\" in the video and it wasn\'t from that pimpin\' muzak... :p

Yeah that would be all of us camera men. It was quite a scrum.I was chatting with the City Tv boys. We all agreed this was the hardest assignment ever.

midnightfxgt
09-03-2004, 08:02 AM
I am a young, aspiring, whateverthehellyourcompanydoes. if you are accepting resumes lemme know! :P

~JOHN

mEtH
09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
HARDEST show to tape indeed

teambedlam
09-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by midnightfxgt I am a young, aspiring, whateverthehellyourcompanydoes. if you are accepting resumes lemme know! :P ~JOHN

Well we are always looking for people to load and unload trucks.

teambedlam
09-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by methodyst HARDEST show to tape indeed

Well actually the hardest show i ever had to do was a documentary on strippers. It was terrible i tell ya.

MAZDA Kitten
09-05-2004, 12:49 PM
For what designer was that? Im digging some of that stuff

teambedlam
09-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten For what designer was that? Im digging some of that stuff

that was the launch of the new J Lo line of lingerie. I must say i liked a lot of the designs. There were a few that i would love to see somebody wear for me again someday.

wtom
09-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by teambedlam

that was the launch of the new J Lo line of lingerie. I must say i liked a lot of the designs. There were a few that i would love to see somebody wear for me again someday.

I\'ll call up J Lo to design a sexy bra for your Mazda3.

:p

teambedlam
09-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by wtom
Originally posted by teambedlam that was the launch of the new J Lo line of lingerie. I must say i liked a lot of the designs. There were a few that i would love to see somebody wear for me again someday. I\'ll call up J Lo to design a sexy bra for your Mazda3. :p

Ok i wasn\'t thinking of seeing them on my M3. Sure it\'s a sexy car but i was thinking more along the lines of a sexy woman wearing them

wtom
09-06-2004, 11:59 PM

Ok i wasn\'t thinking of seeing them on my M3. Sure it\'s a sexy car but i was thinking more along the lines of a sexy woman wearing them

I\'m starting to recall a thread from M3F about a custom calendar from another forum/board where its own female members used their own pics to create a calendar for the rest of the forum... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :p

j/k

we don\'t even have enough females here to create a two-month per page calendar! :(

MAZDA Kitten
09-07-2004, 12:52 AM

Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten For what designer was that? Im digging some of that stuff

that was the launch of the new J Lo line of lingerie.

oh really?! That is good to know will defintely keep an eye out for it ;)

midnightfxgt
09-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by wtom

I\'m starting to recall a thread from M3F about a custom calendar from another forum/board where its own female members used their own pics to create a calendar for the rest of the forum... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :p

j/k

we don\'t even have enough females here to create a two-month per page calendar! :(

LOL, that was good ole Probetalk.com , anyone with a probe should check out the site :)

~JOHN

teambedlam
09-07-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten oh really?! That is good to know will defintely keep an eye out for it ;)

yeah you should. I know i have already kept my eyes open for it. :) I am not sure what stores will carry them though.

MAZDA Kitten
09-09-2004, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by MAZDA Kitten oh really?! That is good to know will defintely keep an eye out for it ;)

yeah you should. I know i have already kept my eyes open for it. :) I am not sure what stores will carry them though.

Im betting on HOLTS

teambedlam
09-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Yeah good choice. I doubt they would show up at Zellers or KMart. Looks like I\'m gonna walk through Holts and see what i can see.

Xenon
09-10-2004, 12:56 AM
So... can you \"borrow\" that camera from work for the meet of the Mazdas?

teambedlam
09-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Unfortunatly not. Both the cameras are out on shows :( Damn those clients who pay good money to rent our gear. :(

wtom
09-10-2004, 09:54 PM
I\'ll try my best to take some pics and vids of our cruising on the 401... whoever will be behind me, I apologize now if you find me swerving left and right in the lane... :D

teambedlam
10-17-2004, 09:56 AM
OK round two of why i love my job....

I just woke up from sleeping after an exhausting show called Titz n Glitz. It was a fundraiser for breast cancer. Over 800 women converged on Blue Moutain resort all dressed in costumes that proclaim how proud they are to have tits.

So my crew were the only 5 guys in the whole building. We were surrounded by 800... err make that 1600 tits. Thats 400 TPH... (Tits per hour) Of course the Breast-in-show award went to the lady with painted breasts as her costume. My crew all agreed with thte judges on that one.

Sadly we were not allowed to record the event, so i have no pictures to post. Needless to say the account manager knows i\'m interested in working it again next year.