PDA

View Full Version : CarDomain.com

wtom
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Blah, page removed... no purpose to have the page. I\'m not one to show off or build up my ego. :p

bluntman
09-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Moved to Pics and Vids

Dr Butcher
09-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Hmm, I registered at cardomain last week but I never got the confirmation email to activate my account. Now I can\'t log into my hotmail account even though MSN says I have 4 messages. When it rains it pours..... :sarc

wtom
09-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Hehe pouring rain because of the hurricanes.

Well, now that I\'ve gotten my CarDomain page done... big whoop. I want to close it down already. :p

MSN - You\'re trying to open thru MSN Messenger? Or directly logging in from www.hotmail.com ?

Dr Butcher
09-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by wtom

MSN - You\'re trying to open thru MSN Messenger? Or directly logging in from www.hotmail.com ?

I have tried both ways, even through the MSN/Sympatico home page. I have no clue why it\'s happened. It didn\'t work for me on Friday from home and work and thought it was a temporary thing. I just wanted to be able to hot link a picture. Sadly, until I can see what\'s in my hotmail inbox, I won\'t even know if I got a confirmation or not. I\'ll try through hotmail directly again.

EDIT:

Just when you complain about something enough it starts to work again. Still no confirmation email though. :sarc