PDA

View Full Version : uploaded some pics of my 3 on cardomain

chimp
09-22-2004, 10:08 PM
well hope ya\'ll like the car, i\'ve tried to do things with quality not quantity in mind. the engine is velocity red like the exterior and the interior accents have been painted to match as well.
let me know what you think

http://members.cardomain.com/3tuning

MazdaTree
09-23-2004, 12:55 AM
hey chimp i saw your car before, you had the only 3 at import fest. i had to double chek the pics i took of it and yeah same one lol... pretty good cardomain pg. I see a manufact link to Street Glow, do you have neons or leds if so what ones?
im thinkin of gettin the Gold seriers in neo blue.

chimp
09-23-2004, 02:26 AM
ya i have a led kit. i work at a parts place part time so i changed the leds. i have vadar led kit in red now. i hardly ever, actually almost never turn them on but for indoor shows they look good. i get a good price on them so i just threw them on b4 importfest. i really didn\'t think i needed to have a really expensive kit anymore so i went with vadar since there bright and light on the wallet. if your not to sure if you will like them or not check vadar out since the quality is high and there priced better than street glow imho

MazdaTree
09-23-2004, 12:49 PM
how much are they? do they only come in led tho?

FLIPDADY
09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
I rarely see Velocity red 3\'s.

Nice rim choice.

How about a Mazdaspeed oil cap with red Mazdaspeed logo to add to your engine bay?

firstmazda
09-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Are you coming to meet 5!?!? I\'d LOVE to see your car in person!

How did you paint the engine covers so glossy!?

Ray

midnightfxgt
09-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Nice... you should been at MOM with Scotty and the other TGW guys :)

~John

chimp
09-24-2004, 04:48 PM
i know i should have been at mom with tgw. i told them about it when i first heard about the meet, they took it further. i had to work, i\'m the new guy so i don\'t like to turn down hours.
second the reason the engine is glossy is i had it painted by my buddy who is a body guy. he painted it exactly how you would paint a car.
third it looks pretty promising that i will be goin to the cruise. my buddies don\'t want to go but i think i\'ll go anyway since i want to be a part of a crazy cruise like last year
unfortunatly i won\'t be at the meet on the 25th i\'m on nights for this week which includes weekend so i can\'t go :( but get in touch b4 the october 3 thing to confirm goin to the c7 trip.

wtom
09-24-2004, 04:59 PM
I love the engine cover!!!!! It\'s seriously looking like it came that way, stock! Awesome paint job by your buddy, chimp.

As for the meet... bah I\'ll post the question over in that C7 thread on this forum...