PDA

View Full Version : 16000Km services

billyfo
10-05-2004, 08:12 PM
I soon will have my 16k service around next 2 weeks, so how much for it?

2nd Q is for Flipspeed, both locations are closed at 5:30, I\'ll try my best to take my car back, but is it ok I leave the car for a whole day at the lot, will you charge me extra? thanks.

///M
10-05-2004, 11:00 PM
I\'m at 15000 now and it\'s time for my 16k service soon too. I\'m still not sure if I\'m going to take it to Avante or back to Prima (where I got the car) like I\'ve done so far.

I\'m interested in switching to synthetic - do I just buy my own oil and bring it in?

Also, how much does Avante charge to install 2 low beam bulbs? I can\'t seem to get the retaining clip off - the last 2 times I went to Crappy Tire and Prima to get my bulbs installed and they did a crappy job (even lost one of the rivets in the engine bay!) and charged me an arm and a leg respectively.

MajesticBlueNTO
10-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by autoexe

I\'m at 15000 now and it\'s time for my 16k service soon too. I\'m still not sure if I\'m going to take it to Avante or back to Prima (where I got the car) like I\'ve done so far.

I\'m interested in switching to synthetic - do I just buy my own oil and bring it in?

if you bring your own synthetic oil to Avante Toronto, they will use it when changing the oil. Just tell them that you have supplied your own oil when dropping the car off at the service desk.

MazdaTree
10-06-2004, 02:58 AM
wats the diff with oil?

majic
10-06-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

if you bring your own synthetic oil to Avante Toronto, they will use it when changing the oil. Just tell them that you have supplied your own oil when dropping the car off at the service desk.

how much would the oil change run you then? b/c a 4L bucket of 0w20 mobil 1 is 30+ bux.. and if you provide that yourself.. umm what is the oil change gonna be like 50+??? b/c the filter for the 2.0L is 10 bux..

FLIPDADY
10-06-2004, 03:38 PM
You get 17% off the parts like the oil filter, oil, and gasket. As far as labor goes you\'ll have to call a service advisor with the labor. You can leave the car here the whole day no problem.

Hey Clem, bring the bulbs over and I\'ll help you install them.

///M
10-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Thanks!! That retaining clip sure is a pain...

I think I might drop by on friday.

mazda3ride
10-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Do we all get 17% off or is it certain members? If it is all of us what do we say when we go in?

FLIPDADY
10-07-2004, 08:13 AM

Originally posted by FLIPSPEED

Thanks!! That retaining clip sure is a pain...

I think I might drop by on friday.
Actually I\'m off on Friday so you\'ll have to ask Dave if he can do it for you.

FLIPDADY
10-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by mazda3ride

Do we all get 17% off or is it certain members? If it is all of us what do we say when we go in?
As far as I\'m concerned you\'re already a member once you start posting in this forum. Just come in and say that you\'re part of the Toronto Mazda3 Club.

wtom
10-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Avante Mazda\'s discount applies to all Toronto Mazda3 club members, it\'s not one of the \"affiliate members only\" discounts;

http://www.torontomazda3.com/forum/read.php?TID=313

billyfo
10-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Flipspeed, if I go to Avante RH, who I can talk to and confirm the discount? thanks