PDA

View Full Version : 401 Dixie Mazda feedback thread

Soyabean
08-26-2015, 09:40 PM
So today I had the chance to go in and visit 401 Dixie Mazda as I was unable to make the show and shine. From my amazement the dealership has improved vastly. From what I remember about them when they were Ontario Mazda and now is complete night and day.

As I parked my car someone walked out to greet me and asked me which department I was going to and kindly pointed me there.

When I went to visit the parts department to get a passenger motor mount for my wife's car and 2 oil filters and I had a chance to meet Tony. He's a really cool guy and I had a chat with him about the show n shine and he gave me the TM3 discount for the parts.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the service I received and I will definitely be going back to them for all my servicing and parts needs.

Nice meeting you today Tony. Will definitely see you again!

Soyabean
08-27-2015, 12:57 PM
Can one of the mods change the title to 401 Dixie Mazda Feedback? Might as well change this into a feedback thread

Jordan1200
10-11-2015, 04:00 AM
My experience with Tony is nothing but awesome. I have owned a 2002 protégé 5 and now I own a 2012 mazda 3 and my wife has a 2015 cx5. Tony has been very helpful from just parts information to parts look up, answering the many questions I ask and getting parts I need quickly.

mEtH
05-10-2017, 12:54 AM
Great friendly service at Dixie Mazda. Went in to get a new PCV valve, rear wiper and paint pen, saved some money along the way. Car is going on 10 years so maintenance items come up often! Definitely will be going back again. Already priced out rotors, and just waiting a bit longer before I replace. Thanks again!

sarujo
12-29-2017, 10:47 PM
--

2012Sky
01-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Tony is a great guy to deal with. I know you don't frequent the board but it was a pleasure.

The few times I called, always available to talk to you.
Picked up a complete set of brake parts for my 3. Priced out cheaper than 3rd party premium brakes & pads.

Will definitely go back when parts are needed.