PDA

View Full Version : Comparable RMMs to the Corksport Race Rear Motor Mount?

TheDeeJoseph
08-27-2015, 08:29 PM
I want to buy the Corksport Race Rear Motor Mount (http://corksport.com/corksport-mazdaspeed-3-mazda-3-race-rear-motor-mount.html) but after currency conversion, shipping and possible duties, I thought I would consider a RMM that is as well constructed and reviewed as Corksports that I could buy for a similar price through a vendor here.

Anything that comes close or is the Corksport one worth it?

loki
08-27-2015, 08:41 PM
I wouldn't buy Corksport anything

TheDeeJoseph
08-27-2015, 08:48 PM

Why is this? Do you feel that their parts are overrated because that is my only "fear" of buying from them so far? They seem to have very good ratings on a lot of key items.

Canadianbacon
08-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Im running CS RMM,CS Sway Bar,CS, SRI, CS CBE. Exhaust cracked at weld points after 1.5years and burnt gasket to crisp. And I'm getting some leaks now.... Maybe from msds headers? If it ships with USPS you will be fine, i ordered countless things from corksport With USPS never got dinged for taxs(HST) or import fees. Just pay for their shipping rate and product done. *knock on wood*

ryan2.3
08-27-2015, 09:36 PM

they're decent wheel chocks

loki
08-27-2015, 09:50 PM
they're decent wheel chocks

That was a cp-e mount

loki
08-27-2015, 09:59 PM
look into the cp-e or JBR mounts

Kiyomi
08-28-2015, 03:52 AM
I have a cs rmm sitting on my shelf. you can have it if you plan on using it. plus the diff duro inserts.

Proudfoot
08-28-2015, 05:38 PM
look into the cp-e or JBR mounts

I had the highest duro JRB RMM at 88 and sold it in an attempt to make my family happier. I reget it. I miss the growl that I had when I started up the car. I have the Corksport one that is 80, but does not feel as solid as the Corksport one. Mind you, the cabin vibes have been reduced.

Proudfoot
08-28-2015, 05:39 PM
What are the duro inserts you have, Kiyomi?

Canadianbacon
08-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Just ordered PMM and new plate Relocator from JBR, they replied to my emails within minutes! and said they ship with USPS! Win win great service

Kiyomi
08-28-2015, 06:19 PM
What are the duro inserts you have, Kiyomi?

70/80

loki
08-28-2015, 06:25 PM
I had the highest duro JRB RMM at 88 and sold it in an attempt to make my family happier. I reget it. I miss the growl that I had when I started up the car. I have the Corksport one that is 80, but does not feel as solid as the Corksport one. Mind you, the cabin vibes have been reduced.

I'm really impressed with the JBR 88 duro RMm

My cp-e crapped out so replaced with this. So far so good. Price is right too

ricola
08-28-2015, 09:00 PM
Just had the jbr I bought off you installed last week... It's appreciated

Proudfoot
08-28-2015, 09:39 PM

I meant to say NOT AS SOLID AS THE JBR ONE.

Proudfoot
08-31-2015, 11:04 AM
Check out the AWR PMM. I bought it through Revolution Performance Motorsports.
You can get 70, 88, or 95 duro.
I have the 70 and like it.
I have AT ... :( and it can be a touch viby, but it diminishes once the car is warmed.

Since my family is resolved to the fact that my car is viby, I would probably go stiffer again with the RMM. It is @ 80 now with a Corksport one.

TheDeeJoseph
09-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Thanks guys. JBR Rear Motor Mount on the way. Will review here once I get it installed for future reference for those looking into RMMs. :)

Proudfoot
09-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Thanks guys. JBR Rear Motor Mount on the way. Will review here once I get it installed for future reference for those looking into RMMs. :)
Yo u will be pleased.