PDA

View Full Version : How to bypass DRL to install HID Guide

RedRaptor
11-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Alright,

Here is the guide to \"Bypass\" your DRLs to install HIDs on the Mazda3 written by M3-GT (Oliver)

How to bypass DRL to install HID by M3-GT (http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13611)

Xenon Expert
11-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by RedRaptor

Alright,

Here is the guide to \"Bypass\" your DRLs to install HIDs on the Mazda3 written by M3-GT (Oliver)

How to bypass DRL to install HID by M3-GT (http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13611)

Thanks Red ;)

MajesticBlueNTO
11-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Oliver, great write-up! Thanks for all the time and research...just one question:

how would one apply this to the xtec HID kit that doesn\'t have the male connectors that plug into the stock H7 harness?

Xenon Expert
11-02-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

Oliver, great write-up! Thanks for all the time and research...just one question:

how would one apply this to the xtec HID kit that doesn\'t have the male connectors that plug into the stock H7 harness?

Thanks Majestic,

:)

I\'m just waiting for a confirmation but it should work too. I\'ll post back when I get that info.

BTW. I\'m now the front man for Umitza in the Mazda community. So we do carry the Xtec kit also. So now we have the \"affordable\" kit and the \"I want the best kit in the world\" kit :p

If you guys want to organize a group buy then please contact me and we can do something for sure ;)

Oliver

swales
11-02-2004, 07:25 AM
If you guys want to organize a group buy then please contact me and we can do something for sure

I think we definetly need to do that! :D

majic
11-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Xenon Expert

BTW. I\'m now the front man for Umitza in the Mazda community. So we do carry the Xtec kit also. So now we have the \"affordable\" kit and the \"I want the best kit in the world\" kit :p

If you guys want to organize a group buy then please contact me and we can do something for sure ;)

Oliver

great write-up :)

what price range are we talking about when you say affordable ;) :p i might be interested but maybe not right off the bat to recover from the big dent in my wallet that the car made :p

Xenon Expert
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by majic

Originally posted by Xenon Expert

Oliver

great write-up :)

what price range are we talking about when you say affordable ;) :p i might be interested but maybe not right off the bat to recover from the big dent in my wallet that the car made :p

Hi Majic,

Thanks for the feedback! :D

By \"affordable\" I was talking about the Xtec kit ;) What kits are you guys looking at: Xtec or Polarion(Philips based)?

Oliver

Xenon Expert
11-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by MajesticBlueN

It works with the Xtec kit no problem....look at Devin98 post on this thread: http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=13611